You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not good enough?

Kopite82

There's alot of players who simply aren't good enough in my opinion.

2.Andrea Dossena

Got slightly better of late but still not good enough. Often gets caught the wrong side of his man and wasteful when crossing. Not good enough.

10.Andriy Voronin

No comment

18.Dirk Kuyt

As amazing work rate and doesn't give up but currently being utilised in the wrong fixtures. He's great away from home but when you need to get behind full backs and apply pressure like we have on many occasions this year he simply hasn't got it in his locker. I don't think he's good enough to start for liverpool home and away and should be just a squad player not a definite start.

19.Ryan Babel

Poor first touch, confidence issues and asked to leave because he know's he's not good enough.

21.Lucas Leiva

Works hard but that's it? Has no real attribute to his game that would make me want to have in my team, can't beat a man, can't provide a dissecting pass, never scores and is a liability if required to close an oppenent down round the box. Not good enough.

24.David Ngog

His previous record in France speaks for it's self. Done nothing this season for me to think he has potential to become great? Not good enough

27.Philipp Degen

I'm always dubious of free transfers and this proves my point why. Not good enough.

28.Damien Plessis

Poor man's Sissoko

31.Nabil El Zhar

Extremely fast but hasn't got a footballers brain. Crossing ability is questionable, will never be more than an fringe player. Not good enough!

No harm in trying and ultimately not being good enough. our best may not be as good as United's overall but can we expect it to be?

Many of the players above have a lot of time on their side and only one is a nailed on starter. Plus some struggle domestically whereas i am quite happy with the likes of Babel and Lucas playing in Europe - Lucas for example was excellent against Inter last year and Babel is afforded much more time and space

Yeah i think we have a few duds in our team and even in our starting 11s. I love to back the team and manager as much as possible but sometimes you just have be honest and say we arent good enough. Having said that we can win the league this year, although i dont think it will now happen, too many draws have cost us once again. Theres something wrong with the squad. They just dont seem motivated enough to me, not enough urgency or a cutting edge.

some of the players are not good enough that is clear but I still think we could win the league with a better management, it will be interesting to see at the end of the season what Mourinho wins and what Rafa does.

Inter have won Serie A for the past 3 seasons. I don't see the relevance.

some of the players are not good enough that is clear but I still think we could win the league with a better management, it will be interesting to see at the end of the season what Mourinho wins and what Rafa does.

With the top budget in Italy he will likely win the League.

That's what the teams with the highest budget normally do.

In 2 straight fights in the most important competition in the world Mourinho lost to Rafa with a much better set of players. Who won that motivational battle?

Your hero Mourinho didn't buy your hero Keane when he was at the Chavs & could have as he thought (correctly) that he wasn't good enough.

Your hero Mourinho also played a £18m+ signing less times than Rafa did. Would you go on Inter boards & complain that he did not give poor Quaresma a fair crack of the whip?

Have you thought this thru?

Post something that has not been posted before. It's getting old now just listening to the same old shite.

Sorry fella I have a life and not on this site 24hrs a day like some of you clowns! You post something original lately?

Here's something NEW why do some fans turn on their own just because their opinions differ? :telloff:

2.Andrea Dossena

Got slightly better of late but still not good enough. Often gets caught the wrong side of his man and wasteful when crossing. Not good enough.

10.Andriy Voronin

No comment

18.Dirk Kuyt

As amazing work rate and doesn't give up but currently being utilised in the wrong fixtures. He's great away from home but when you need to get behind full backs and apply pressure like we have on many occasions this year he simply hasn't got it in his locker. I don't think he's good enough to start for liverpool home and away and should be just a squad player not a definite start.

19.Ryan Babel

Poor first touch, confidence issues and asked to leave because he know's he's not good enough.

21.Lucas Leiva

Works hard but that's it? Has no real attribute to his game that would make me want to have in my team, can't beat a man, can't provide a dissecting pass, never scores and is a liability if required to close an oppenent down round the box. Not good enough.

24.David Ngog

His previous record in France speaks for it's self. Done nothing this season for me to think he has potential to become great? Not good enough

27.Philipp Degen

I'm always dubious of free transfers and this proves my point why. Not good enough.

28.Damien Plessis

Poor man's Sissoko

31.Nabil El Zhar

Extremely fast but hasn't got a footballers brain. Crossing ability is questionable, will never be more than an fringe player. Not good enough!

Look at the amount all of those players cost. 37m ish.

Makes you think what that money could have gone to if spent wisely in the correct areas of the team on one or two quality additions that would go straight in to the first team but why can't our manager see that.

This thread is quite good in that it slags Rafa, Dossena, Degen, Kuyt and Lucas off, it replaces the need for 5 individual threads

Massively repped.

All it needs is for every single purchase to be amazing and we'd be better. Why can't the gaffer see that? I reckon he can but, like other managers, he doesn't get them all right.

Rafa on both counts (they match on CL & Uefa Cup wins whilst Rafa won a much higher rated domestic League & did it all on a lot less money)

That's why he needs to stay

I disagree mate. He needs to go because in the final third we are poor and lack creativity. Last night was embarasssing! As soon as Gerrard went off we were shite. There are several players who he persists with who aren't good enough and he doesn't see it. And finally becuase it will be our third throphyless season in a row!

This thread is quite good in that it slags Rafa, Dossena, Degen, Kuyt and Lucas off, it replaces the need for 5 individual threads

Don't forget Babel fella she got slagged off too.

Do you rate Lucas lad? Hand on heart do you think he's good enough to have the liverbird upon his chest? If you can say that kid deserves to start for liverpool football club, then I won't come on here again as it's obviously just used by people who just don't understand the game!

Look at the amount all of those players cost. 37m ish.

Makes you think what that money could have gone to if spent wisely in the correct areas of the team on one or two quality additions that would go straight in to the first team but why can't our manager see that.

Exactly mate it's crazy when you break it down how much cash he's wasted. Some clubs have that amount in 10 years and we waste that kind of cash on that crap! Who's he got scouting for us fucking stevie wonder?

That post must be odds on favorite for the dumbest of 2009.

Don't forget Babel fella she got slagged off too.

Do you rate Lucas lad? Hand on heart do you think he's good enough to have the liverbird upon his chest? If you can say that kid deserves to start for liverpool football club, then I won't come on here again as it's obviously just used by people who just don't understand the game!

I was just taking the piss with my initial observation.

With regards to Lucas, I keep wishing the lad on and I think there is a footballer in there somewhere, but I doubt he will make it at Liverpool. Maybe in Spain, the lad would be given he time he needs. I hope I am proven wrong though.

2.Andrea Dossena

10.Andriy Voronin

No comment

18.Dirk Kuyt

19.Ryan Babel

21.Lucas Leiva

24.David Ngog

27.Philipp Degen

28.Damien Plessis

Poor man's Sissoko

31.Nabil El Zhar

When is Part 2?

2.Andrea Dossena

10.Andriy Voronin

No comment

18.Dirk Kuyt

19.Ryan Babel

21.Lucas Leiva

24.David Ngog

27.Philipp Degen

28.Damien Plessis

Poor man's Sissoko

31.Nabil El Zhar

Cheers mate, anymore breaking news?

Massively repped.

All it needs is for every single purchase to be amazing and we'd be better. Why can't the gaffer see that? I reckon he can but, like other managers, he doesn't get them all right.

I don't agree with that. I think it's part of his evil agenda to destroy the club along with his malevolent ally Tom Hicks.

In all seriousness I don't buy the " we're not good enough" angle , we're more than capable of winning this title.