You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 months later...

Michigan Man Jonathan Powell Facing Felony Charges After Beating Daughter With Frozen Bacon

A Hampton Township dad is facing a felony after reportedly beating his daughter with frozen bacon.

According to an affidavit in court records, police believe 45-year-old Jonathan A. Powell on Saturday, Jan. 9, "did knowingly or intentionally cause physical harm to" his 11-year-old daughter. Powell did this by hitting her over the head numerous times with frozen bacon and by pushing her, which caused her to trip over an open dishwasher door and hit her head on a chair, the affidavit states.

READ MORE: Michigan Woman Kayla Zorn Sets House On Fire With 3 Children Inside

Hampton Township Police Lt. Michael Wedding said that police became involved in on Sunday, Jan. 10, when the girl was returned to her mother after spending the weekend with Powell. The mother called police to report abuse, Wedding said.

A police officer spoke with the girl, who had a bruise on her left cheek, Wedding said. The officer later interviewed Powell, who denied any wrongdoing.

http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-michigan-crime/219341-michigan-man-jonathan-powell-facing-felony-charges-after-beating-daughter-with-frozen-bacon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There was a horror story on the World of Woman thread about medallions replacing bacon.

To redress balance, I was originally going to have a bit of Shepherds Pie for lunch, but now on my way home from work I shall be stopping at the butchers for four slices of thick cut bacon, the grocer for a plump tomato and shall again restore order with a bacon and tomato sarnie.

My Mum made the best ones ever.

• Upvote 2

Misandry.

Interesting word

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred or dislike of men or boys. It is parallel in form to misogyny, and either "misandrous" or "misandristic" can be used as adjective forms of the word. Misandry can manifest itself in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of men, violence against mensexual objectification of men, "or more broadly, the hatred, fear, anger and contempt of men.

I don't know if I've already posted this - and whether I have or not, I know I'm risking a negging - but bacon is usually disappointing.

It smells great, but it tastes... meh.

You're worse than Hitler, Trump, Pol Pot, Code, Momo, Jimmy Savile, James Blunt and Genghis Khan combined.

• Upvote 1