You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neil Young

King Emlyn

There's been loads of Harvest stuff popping up on YouTube, the clip Byrnie kindly posted for me above along with him recording A man needs a maid with The London Symphony Orchestra & them doing Are you ready for the country live in his barn (links below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8nd-PH43Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjuQP9BND64

All worth a look & I'd be quick about it too because I have a feeling the videos might get pulled.

Here's another one of him doing Don't be denied with CSN at Wembley in 1974...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUZm5_MsQI

Sorry they're not embedded, I'm on my work computer.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Never seen that myself, great album evoking good memories even though i got into it about 7 years after its release, i'm pretty sure a 17 year old Nils Lofgren is on it?

Aye, he plays guitar & piano on some tracks.

He's on Tonight's the Night as well & some later albums.

The book Shakey, an authorised but no holds barred biography, is a great read, all 700 pages worth.

I will look for that, you maybe high you maybe low , pissed at a bar and some twat is celebrating a 50th birthday with a dreadful attitude to music, i am on the beach, so excuse me i dont why i am posting. This shite, its getting steadily worse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Some info here

It says you do it need to subscribe to cable companies/dis and that it’s free.

Experience a once-in-a-lifetime event, as Neil Young performs an intimate concert live from a secret location, somewhere in Canada. This unique, must-see event will be streaming exclusively in Canada on CTV.ca, CTV GO and iHeartRadio.ca , this Friday, Dec 1 at 8 ET.

Don’t miss your chance to see a Canadian musical icon, performing live, unedited and free.

DO I HAVE TO BE A CABLE SUBSCRIBER TO WATCH?

CTV is proud to offer the broadcast of NEIL YOUNG FROM SOMEWHERE IN CANADA without commercial interruption or the need to login with your cable credentials. Viewers will be able to access the livestream on CTV.ca, CTV GO, or iHeartRadio.ca without a cable subscription.

• 3 months later...

The Roxy 1973 gig is now available to pre-order on his site, out 24th April...

680796CCC0E-E4DC-13E8-69378A80B025F38D.j

http://neilyoung.warnerbrosrecords.com/?q=store/10/#home

Track Listing:
1. Intro
2. Tonight's The Night
3. Roll Out The Barrel
4. Mellow My Mind
5. World On A String
6. Band Intro
7. Speakin' Out
8. Candy Bar Rap
9. Albuquerque