Quantcast
Cream Egg Twisted - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TK-421

Cream Egg Twisted

Obviously they taste nice, but I'd still much rather have a Creme Egg. I used to get disappointed every Easter that my Creme Egg easter egg wasn't in fact a huge creme egg. Man, that's a lot of egg in one sentence.

Guest TK-421
two spots for your in the morrow. nobody has ever eaten a cream egg and not had a spot the next day.

That is spookily close to the truth.

Guest TK-421
Obviously they taste nice, but I'd still much rather have a Creme Egg. I used to get disappointed every Easter that my Creme Egg easter egg wasn't in fact a huge creme egg. Man, that's a lot of egg in one sentence.

The Easter Egg sized Creme Egg is the dream.

Why is it Creme not Cream? It's messed up my thread title.

I love em. A little hard for my liking and when you bite into it the edges are sharp, usually with a real creme egg I hold it for a minute so it goes a bit soft... lovely stuff.

Me too. I was always hoping that they would secrete a chocolate spoon somewhere in the packaging so you could scoop out the creme but it never happened. And the huge creme egg remained a fantasy too.

On the plus side, i got a kitkat chunky that was three quarters chocolate the other day. That's twice now.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Creme Eggs are gash.

I shall now retire to other threads.

You need to retire completely from public life with a statement like that. 

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

I quite like them. Cadbury’s Caramel eggs are miles better, though.

I’m not too keen on them. These are lovely, think they only have them around Easter though. 

1DD48BF0-9C8A-4C1F-A927-F53C54C1ED38.jpeg

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I’m not too keen on them. These are lovely, think they only have them around Easter though. 

1DD48BF0-9C8A-4C1F-A927-F53C54C1ED38.jpeg

Never had one but do like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. 

These were fantastic.

1F350B13-F14F-47AD-BF3B-C44F3E6D1FC0.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Creme Eggs are fucking terrible since the cheap bastard americans changed the outside from Dairy Milk chocolate to moulded excrement. I genuinely lament that and hate all american business owners as a result.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Moo said:

Creme Eggs are fucking terrible since the cheap bastard americans changed the outside from Dairy Milk chocolate to moulded excrement. I genuinely lament that and hate all american business owners as a result.

Yep. Used to be proper Dairy Milk but they changed it to bog standard shite. And they made the 6 egg pack into a 5 pack but kept the price the same.

FUCKING CUNTS. 

2 hours ago, Moo said:

This.