You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is this the start of something special?

Duncan Clench

Last night, for the first time in my life, I got so drunk that I sat on the edge of my bed and did a wee on the floor. I didn't have a clue about it until my girlfriend told me this morning. She said it was like I was sleepwalking. Weird.

I've got a few mates that do this sort of thing and my brother does it if he drinks strong lager, but I've never done anything like it before.

Do you think that this could become a regular thing now or is it more likely a one-off?

Please help GFers!

PS: I also fell off my bike on the way back from the pub. It was a bad night all-in-all!

Last night, for the first time in my life, I got so drunk that I sat on the edge of my bed and did a wee on the floor. I didn't have a clue about it until my girlfriend told me this morning. She said it was like I was sleepwalking. Weird.

I've got a few mates that do this sort of thing and my brother does it if he drinks strong lager, but I've never done anything like it before.

Do you think that this could become a regular thing now or is it more likely a one-off?

Please help GFers!

PS: I also fell off my bike on the way back from the pub. It was a bad night all-in-all!

This is truly embarrassing, I can't condone this kind of behavior under any circumstances. I mean, what must your girlfriend think ?? what were you thinking, did you really think, I mean really think it would be acceptable for a GROWN MAN to ride a bike to the pub, shame on you.

my mate went home pissed one night,and goes into the kitchen,and his bird shouts down to him,asking what the fuck he was doing down there.and he's shouts up,am fixing the door.and she's like' what fucking door?.so she legs it down the stairs to find him pissing in the fridge.

This is truly embarrassing, I can't condone this kind of behavior under any circumstances. I mean, what must your girlfriend think ?? what were you thinking, did you really think, I mean really think it would be acceptable for a GROWN MAN to ride a bike to the pub, shame on you.

I know. It's bad isn't it? I've got a problem, and the first step to recovery is admitting it. Yes. Once a week I ride a bike to the pub.

Now I know I'm not alone in the pissing thing. I'm just concerned that this is the beginning of a terrible habit. I've got a mate who did the 'waterfall' thing of pissing down the stairs. That was at a party and he had a proper audience. The same fella also tried to piss on another mate's head once. Awesome work.

Just to make sure, I got pissed tonight as well. I'll let you know how I get on!

One of my mates wee brother's had his 18th there a few weeks ago, wandered into the front living room where one of his mates was sleeping on the couch unbeknowest to him. Apparantly, he proceeded to piss into the fireplace and to cap it all of, his big sister walked into the room to catch him in the middle of it.

What a way to begin your adult life.

Think I may have also pissed on my mates head when we were at Wittness a few years ago too. Also, was up in court for pissing on the street once. The discharge of urine has thus had quite a traumatic affect on my young self thus far.

Please help GFers!

Fuck gav this rock-star lifestyle of yours is getting worse every day...

Did you get tams to clean it up aswell..

Everybody has done it. I confessed to being caught taking a piss out of my bed room window & being caught by my Mum on another thread the other week.

Personally, I think I don't urinate in a potentially embarrassing place then it's not a good night out.

My mate always does it when he's had a few too many.

When we went to Glasto we all thought he'd end up doing it in his tent the weirdo.

He did on his birds dressing table once, all over her watch and phone and she just left it there and then got him up at the crack of dawn to clean it all up.

He also shit himself on holiday in the reception of his hotel were he had fell asleep pissed.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Recently pissed up against the mum-in-laws front door whilst blindo, she heard me wazzing and came to watch!

Pissed in the girlfriends shoes much to her disapproval.

Destroyed my old VCR by weeing in it. Was lucky not to get electrocuted through my beelend on that occassion.

Makes me sound like a serial drunk weeer.