You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

This is the first year I've put effort into v day, previous years have just been a card and flowers and last year I was on a plane going home to watch us stuff Inter Milan so didn't do anything at all.

Here's what I'm doing, nothing original or 'cool' but I suppose for me it's a big deal.

Flowers delivered to her work on Friday

Sexy underwear from victoria's secret

Dinner at a fancy restaurant where we had our first date

Framed photos of her with her mates and one heart shaped of me and her

Her favourite chocolates

A mix cd containing some of her's and my favourite songs plus some sloppy cheesy ones too :-

Count On My Love Liz Phair

Sally Cinnamon The Stone Roses

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Stevie Wonder

Fade Together Franz Ferdinand

My Love (Feat. T.I.) Justin Timberlake

When I First Saw You (Duet) Jamie Foxx & Beyoncé Knowles

Be My Baby The Ronettes

All I Do (is think about you) Stevie Wonder

Love Song The Cure

Fell In Love With A Girl The White Stripes

Teardrop Massive Attack

Railroad The Zutons

I Will Follow You Into The Dark Death Cab For Cutie

Good Love Never Dies Liz Phair

Thinking about making a cd inlay with the lyrics etc

its guys like you that fuck the rest of us up.:wallbutt:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Organised romance is about as romantic as giving your loved one AIDS.

Spontaneity is the key. Bum her when she's least expecting it.

Agree with that, it shouldn't be a one day a year thing. I like to randomly show affection and do...

I'm ready for some more negging however, just what is the fascination with anal? I do have my brown wings but really don't think it's as good as the traditional way. Do you all have slack fannied partners so going anal is the only way to get off? Or is it a size issue? Answers on my user cp I expect.

This is the first year I've put effort into v day, previous years have just been a card and flowers and last year I was on a plane going home to watch us stuff Inter Milan so didn't do anything at all.

Here's what I'm doing, nothing original or 'cool' but I suppose for me it's a big deal.

Flowers delivered to her work on Friday

Sexy underwear from victoria's secret

Dinner at a fancy restaurant where we had our first date

Framed photos of her with her mates and one heart shaped of me and her

Her favourite chocolates

A mix cd containing some of her's and my favourite songs plus some sloppy cheesy ones too :-

Count On My Love Liz Phair

Sally Cinnamon The Stone Roses

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Stevie Wonder

Fade Together Franz Ferdinand

My Love (Feat. T.I.) Justin Timberlake

When I First Saw You (Duet) Jamie Foxx & Beyoncé Knowles

Be My Baby The Ronettes

All I Do (is think about you) Stevie Wonder

Love Song The Cure

Fell In Love With A Girl The White Stripes

Teardrop Massive Attack

Railroad The Zutons

I Will Follow You Into The Dark Death Cab For Cutie

Good Love Never Dies Liz Phair

Thinking about making a cd inlay with the lyrics etc

Are you a lesbian?

Not that I'm jealous or anything, because no man I've ever been out with has ever done a single thing for me on Valentine's day. In my whole life.

Guest ShoePiss
Are you a lesbian?

Not that I'm jealous or anything, because no man I've ever been out with has ever done a single thing for me on Valentine's day. In my whole life.

I think it's to do with having a failed marriage, followed by an 18 month stint with a girl 10 years younger than me to now being in a new relationship where it could all work out..basically trying to correct previous mistakes, probably means I'll be taken for granted and ditched which would be karma I suppose :yes:

Agree with that, it shouldn't be a one day a year thing. I like to randomly show affection and do...

I'm ready for some more negging however, just what is the fascination with anal? I do have my brown wings but really don't think it's as good as the traditional way. Do you all have slack fannied partners so going anal is the only way to get off? Or is it a size issue? Answers on my user cp I expect.

Don't let us miserable old bastards stop you stumptown.

With my birthday being on the 17th , I have had the misfortune to spend my whole adult life being surrounded by couples staring into each others eyes making grand romantic gestures , wherever I go to celebrate it.

And as for the 'bumming' comments , it seems to have become a generic term for anything sex-based on here.

My missus thinks we are having Valentines Day on Monday because she is working on Saturday... but she is getting flowers, chocs and wine delivered to work. She's then getting a silver plated love heart + an actual pack of lovehearts. She's meeting me at the pub to watch the rugby (she loves rugby) thinking we are staying there all day... but she's then getting a suprise home cooked meal of French Beef Stew (cooked by my sister) and some underwear from La Senza. She's then having a right good bumming!

Are you a lesbian?

Some women inspire men, some don't :whistle:

It's a shame Rob's still not around. I'm certain he'd have eased your pain by sending you a box of severed ears or something.

We're having a right session this weekend, first we're going to Neville Staples(former co- lead singer of The Specials) and on Saturday we're heading into see the romantic air filled room of a Joydivision cover band called Transmission.

Sexytime.

fixed it

Sounds like a perfect Valentines weekend to me, that does. Who does Neville Staples play with now? Any of the other Specials boys? I'd fucking love to see him.

Should think I'll be doing precisely fuck all, with Mrs L being stateside and all that. I predict *ball on the telly, a few beers and might rattle myself up a decent steak or something.

Are you a lesbian?

Can't you just make a thread that reads: "Reasons why I hate Gayer."

I'd read that thread... I'd probably rep as well(near guarentee).

We could all add our reasons for hating Gayer.

fixed it

Sounds like a perfect Valentines weekend to me, that does. Who does Neville Staples play with now? Any of the other Specials boys? I'd fucking love to see him.

He's doing his last gig on his own for now as The Specials are reforming for a tour in England, think they're playing 5 nights in Brixton, i'm hoping they play a few festivals on top of that, love to see them all back together.

Can't you just make a thread that reads: "Reasons why I hate Gayer."

I'd read that thread... I'd probably rep as well(near guarentee).

We could all add our reasons for hating Gayer.

I couldn't do that. He was actually very good to me and treated me very well* it's just he doesn't have a romantic bone in his slender body. He's very much a practical person.

*ie. He never hit me or owt (probably because he knew I'd pulverise him).