You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lets support RAFA!

stevescouse

I was at wigan last night and yes I was baffled again! and I do agree with a lot of whats said regarding his decisions

wether we agree or disagree on his decision we need to show our twelfth man status lets stop moaning, booing and SUPPORT THE TEAM.

yes this may be strange to you sky generation of fans but years ago the Liverpool fans supported the team and manager to the end. Just some facts

1) We are only two points behind Manchester united.

2) when you look at manchester uniteds and chelsea squads they have a squad of better players because they had the money, Benitez has had to buy from Aldi.

3) If he leaves now who comes in.

4) we have not been so close to the title at this stage for years

SO SUPPORT THE TEAM, GET THAT TWELFTH MAN GOING AND LETS JUDGE AT THE END OF THE SEASON!

OR GO TO GODDISON PARK AND WATCH THEM!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need to start winning games again, it's the only way Rafa will save his job, as things stand. I agree that we, naturally, should wait until the end of the season to do anything. Because we're not in a bad position in any vital competition, and our form could still turn around.

So, say I was trying to start a thread denying highly emotional fickle Liverpool fans my sexual advances ???

You'd be gang raped.

And then moaned at for being negative.

And moaned at for changing a shirt you've been wearing all season for a 20M tie one of your colleagues bought you.

?

Lets support the team and get rid of Rafa at the end of the season

come matchday I always get behind the team

Wigan was the final straw for me with Rafa though

Nick, I don't want to be rude mate and I agree with you about the end of the season ... but how many final straws is that now!!?? I swear you used that phrase after the Villa game in August!

2) when you look at manchester uniteds and chelsea squads they have a squad of better players because they had the money, Benitez has had to buy from Aldi.

Fucking hell, you could get a lot from aldi for £170,000,000.

Since Rafa took over we have spent more than Man U. Ok they had a better squad to start with but its not like he hasnt had the financial backing.

He has chosen the scattergun approach in the transfer market. £8 million for Dossena?, £6m for Lucas?, £10m for Kuyt?, £20m for Keane?, £11.5m for Babel? £5m for Benayoun?

Its not the yanks fault if rafa decides to spread his money thinly. He spent 40 million quid in the summer and never really improved the first team.

Fucking hell, you could get a lot from aldi for £170,000,000.

Since Rafa took over we have spent more than Man U. Ok they had a better squad to start with but its not like he hasnt had the financial backing.

He has chosen the scattergun approach in the transfer market. £8 million for Dossena?, £6m for Lucas?, £10m for Kuyt?, £20m for Keane?, £11.5m for Babel? £5m for Benayoun?

Its not the yanks fault if rafa decides to spread his money thinly. He spent 40 million quid in the summer and never really improved the first team.

We havent spent close to what the Mancs have.

They have spent well over £15m pa more on wages every year or £75m more by this summer.

That still leaves a deficit of £20m after all the players you have listed.

Why do people write this nonsense?

If Rafa is so bad, then it should not be difficult to find intelligent arguments that he should go.

That you resort to such nonsense suggest the case against him is pretty fucking thin.

I want to know what the virgin media and cable generations make of all this?

Im spokesman for the pre-channel five generation myself and we say GET RAFA ....a new calculator. And some white spirit for his tactics board because he doesnt seem to be able to get the tactics off he's had on there all season, Must have used a permanent marker

Why do people write this nonsense?

If Rafa is so bad, then it should not be difficult to find intelligent arguments that he should go.

That you resort to such nonsense suggest the case against him is pretty fucking thin.

Heres one for you then.

Rafa has spent 170 million quid and we are no better in the league than we were under Houllier.

im ' sky generation' , is 'sky generation' supposed to be a derogatory term for people who are new to football and generally dont know what theyre talking about? skys been here since 92....17 years
For me its anyone who only started to support our club after Istanbul. 'Fan 2005' is what I like to call them.

Sorry I cant support Rafa if his plan 'B' is to sub his best two players and leave his midfield maestro on the bench in a match we needed to win. Using the excuse that they were tired was pathetic. Get a grip Rafa or is it let go Rafa i'm not sure?:wallbutt:

Let's support the team. They have to go out there and do it, regardless of how good or bad they are, how good or bad the coaching is, and how good or bad the preparation and tactics are.

I don't want to hear any more from Rafa until the end of the season.

I'll go along with that. Well at least when I'm at the game I will. On here though ? Sorry cant make any promises.