You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Okay folks we got any other comic readers here?

For me this year i've enjoyed

Chew - loony comic in which people have food based abilities

Manhattan Projects : insane alternative history in which the manhattan project was a front for alien tech

Fatale : Noir + Cthulu

Fables : Missed this for years but finally got bitten by it.

Saga : From the writer of Y the last man comes a wonderful space opera

Snap' date=' can't wait to get stuck into it.[/quote']

Just finished it mate and it's fucking brilliant. Maybe the best post-apocalypse book

I've read. It's amazing that so far in to the story it still feels both fresh and gripping. Can't wait to read on (although that'll probably be another year off as this one's only just come out).

Took me about 2 hrs total to finish book one of Y.

Really good, gonna order the next 2, hope the quality doesn't drop.

Now reading, Vol 2 of Isis, vol 17 of the walking dead and still haven't finished vol 1 of sandman.

Can whole heartedly recommend all the Y volumes.

Some rumours seem to starting in regards to either Blade 4 or a reboot.

Snipes wants to come back a d both Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Idris Elba want the part according to reports.

Who better to ask than the comic book fans of TLW.

I really enjoyed the first two blade movies with Snipes but he won't be out if prison till later this year and I think the film needs a reboot.

The chance to make the character British like he is supposed to be would be great.

For those that don't know the character Blade was born in a whorehouse in Soho in 1929.

Although Idris Elba was in Thor I think his face was disguised enough as Heimdall the Gatekeeper.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is in the new Thor film and played Mr. Eko on Lost and Simon Adebisi on Oz.

Marvel now own the right to the Punisher and Blade according to reports

Some rumours seem to starting in regards to either Blade 4 or a reboot.

Snipes wants to come back a d both Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Idris Elba want the part according to reports.

Who better to ask than the comic book fans of TLW.

I really enjoyed the first two blade movies with Snipes but he won't be out if prison till later this year and I think the film needs a reboot.

The chance to make the character British like he is supposed to be would be great.

For those that don't know the character Blade was born in a whorehouse in Soho in 1929.

Although Idris Elba was in Thor I think his face was disguised enough as Heimdall the Gatekeeper.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is in the new Thor film and played Mr. Eko on Lost and Simon Adebisi on Oz.

Marvel now own the right to the Punisher and Blade according to reports

The question is whether they can do the martial arts convincingly. Obviously Wesley can. Chiwetel Ejiofor was good with a semi-MA role in Serenity. He's a fucking great actor. Charismatic as fuck.

Not seen Chiwetel in much.

Wouldn't mind seeing one of the above playing the Black Panther either.Im hoping for either a stand alone Black Panther or him in the next Avengers movie.

There is a decent animated Black Panther series on YouTube at the moment.

The missus got me Maus and Footnotes in Gaza for xmas. I've finished Maus already and it's a stunning piece of work. I'd say it brings home the holocaust in a way that not even Schindler's List manages to do. The way you realise how they were dodging death from day to day, constantly having to think on their feet; it's perfectly illustrated (no pun intended).

51g1dbpvddL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Seriously, buy it.

The missus got me Maus and Footnotes in Gaza for xmas. I've finished Maus already and it's a stunning piece of work. I'd say it brings home the holocaust in a way that not even Schindler's List manages to do. The way you realise how they were dodging death from day to day, constantly having to think on their feet; it's perfectly illustrated (no pun intended).

51g1dbpvddL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Seriously, buy it.

I've got Sacco's Palestine. Really great stuff in places if a bit uneven overall.

• 3 months later...

I'm having to flog some of my Graphic Novel Collection because I just don't have the space for everything anymore unfortunately. Gonna be selling 25-50 or so a week on eBay for the forseeable future if anyone fancies a look.

eBay My World - cincoveces05

not sure if the above is bad form, if it comes off as spam or whatever please delete.

Edited by Rorschach08