You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reports linking Keane with City.

Xherdan

Shame he cant see that for a few others aint it?

He's got rid of the shite, some of his signings quickly.

I think Dossena and Babel will be next if they don't up their games.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye very ruthless with lucas and kuyt. He's ruthless with people he doesn't like nothing to do with the team.

Lucas and Kuyt are good players.

Maybe they should be regulars, but they are fine squad players.

Stop being pedantic.

No squad position for Keane today. I dont like reading too much into situations when I have nothing to suggest what may have occurred but something must have happened during the week with Keane. No place for Keane in the squad but there was a position for Ngog. The writing may be on the wall here as Keane does not have the mental toughness to bring his LFC career back on track IMO.

What did he say?

Benitez said something about only having 18 players, and that he expected Keane to be disappointed. But Aldo just said "We'll find out in the coming weeks", and since he is Keane's friend I'm sure he'll know if something is up. It was more the tone of Aldos voice than anything.

Only complete fucktards think it was Parry who bought Keane. 20m wouldn't be bad for Keane, but I don't trust Benitez to spend it wisely and will probably buy another ill equipped player which we'll be forced to fit in somewhere.

True, but by the simple fact of how many games he has played/finished and the way in which Rafa has handled his Liverpool career - those questions will be asked.

The very fact Aldo is questioning who signed him...questions will be asked!

Whatever your thoughts Rafa is easing himself away from being blamed for his failure to date!

True, but by the simple fact of how many games he has played/finished and the way in which Rafa has handled his Liverpool career - those questions will be asked.

The very fact Aldo is questioning who signed him...questions will be asked!

Whatever your thoughts Rafa is easing himself away from being blamed for his failure to date!

That maybe so but Rafa hasn't been the one who's missed sitters from 3 yards out. The one in Madrid was a disgrace, and I truly gave up on him after that, it wasn't just that he missed it was the way he was trying on the extravagant that was criminal.

He plays for himself. Fuck him.

That maybe so but Rafa hasn't been the one who's missed sitters from 3 yards out. The one in Madrid was a disgrace, and I truly gave up on him after that, it wasn't just that he missed it was the way he was trying on the extravagant that was criminal.

He plays for himself. Fuck him.

Classic small club player.

If he did that at Spurs & missed no-one really notices & it never really matters (unless maybe they are playing Arse); if it comes off, everyone on Sky can wank off on it for a few weeks.

Over-hyped Sky product he can't handle any sort of pressure & doesn't have the top levle of skill.

Jamie Redknapp thinks he is "quality". Enough said.

I would imagine if Rafa was going to sell him during the window that he'd want a replacement in case Torress hamstring goes again. I doubt there is enough time and so he'll probably be here until the summer. Then if Rafa's going to leave who knows what'd happen.