You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reports linking Keane with City.

Xherdan

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 goals in 23 starts says Rafa has every right to drop the useless cunt.

You can blame Rafa for many things but RK's spineless attitude is not one of them.

Ah I see, it's personal for you too.

Keane is anything but spineless. It's fair to say he's been trying too hard.

He's desperate to do well, wants to play and be given the same opportunites as other seemingly untouchable players. If that's being spinless, then I'd like to see more of it.

Because Rafa didn't want him. Its wrong and makes me think twice about Rafa i know he is a great manager and i am 100% behind him. But the way he treats Keane is just wrong. We will have trouble signing big players because of this i fear.

Rafa didn't want who? Keane?

Hermes, it's driving me mad, the big thing is match going reds are seeing right through him, and thats the main point.

His days are numbered.

True, I said at the beggining of last season that the biggest obstacle to winning the league was Rafa's mindset. He hasn't changed, he's even more into that mindset and I think the players are giving up on him. When they are questioned about his recent actions they are at most neutral, they offer no support, he's embarassing them.

Don't try your stupid games ok, He praises Lucas in front of the camera with his horrible digs at not only the press but fans, and thinks we don't know what were talking about.

Did he say after bolton "RK played well today scored 2 goals thats 3 in 2 and his confidence is high we should now start seeing more goals from robbie"

No, he dropped him, do yourself a favour,get your head out of rafa's arse and look at the whole picture.

People like you make me sick. One question to you speedyg, do you go the match?

Stupid games?!?!?!? I posted a fucking opinion, that's all. Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Sick?!?!?!? Sheessh.

Ah I see, it's personal for you too.

Keane is anything but spineless. It's fair to say he's been trying too hard.

He's desperate to do well, wants to play and be given the same opportunites as other seemingly untouchable players. If that's being spinless, then I'd like to see more of it.

Well explain the PNE performance to me then?

This is what it basically boils down to.

If you question or oppose Rafa, you're fucked.

Or if you say Keane is feebleminded you automatically agree with everything Benitez has ever said or done and you make people physically sick and you don't go to the game.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Cast your minds back to the Hull game. 2-2 with 3 minutes to go. We desperately need a goal.

Babel and El Zhar already brought on.

Cavalieri, Agger, Keane and N'gog on the bench.

Rafa astonishingly brings on the boy wonder. Robbie looked distraught on the bench like many times this season.

If that ain't vindictive, I don't know what fucking is.

the way he treats him? like an underperforming footballer?

In that case why does Kuyt play almost every minute of every game despite stinking the place out?

If you've played the game at any level you'd know that you can't just turn your form on like a tap if you're in and out of the side and concious of your manager's lack of faith in you.

Keane is defo to start tomorrow hopefully he will score but i dont think it will change Rafa's attitude towards him it like the Shevchenko thing at Chelsea great player being mocked by the manager because it was not their choice to by them. Shame really. Shevchenko has never quite recovered im not sure Keane will.

Well explain the PNE performance to me then?

It was a poor performance, not long after he scored 3 in 2 and was dropped for the next game.

Spineless would indicate he did it on purpose, even though he was still giving his all, showing for the ball and getting into goal scoring positions.

5-0, how many would keane have scored?.

So if torres scores 3 in 2 and is dropped/or injured and we win 5-0 v newcastle we do the same?

Its fucking personal can you fucking idiots not see it.

Complete fucking wankers on the internet, go the fucking game and listen.

You're rants are fucking awesome.

It is personal with Keane and Rafa isn't treating him the way he should treat a striker he paid 20m for in the summer but if we're looking at the bigger picture, say you were managing the side and you took Keane off in the derby, one of the biggest games of the season, after he played shite for 65 minutes. He sees his number go up and says "Fuck off". What would you do? Considering he has been gash all season. If he let Keane get away with that then nobody would respect him in the dressing room. I think the reason he dropped him was to stop the likes of Babel or anybody else getting ideas. With that said I agree wholeheartedly that his treatment of Keane, from the outside, on a whole seems absolutely appaling. Rafa, whom I will support 100% until the league title is out of our reach, is on another planet.

He missed a complete sitter, did Torres not miss one against Everton in the league?

In fairness, Torres has consistently shown his class in his time here. By this time last year the lad was a hero. Keane in the same time span has consistently missed sitters.

It was a poor performance, not long after he scored 3 in 2 and was dropped for the next game.

Spineless would indicate he did it on purpose, even though he was still giving his all, showing for the ball and getting into goal scoring positions.

His 4th chance just before 1/2 time would back-up why I called him spineless.

Bet you same lot were harping on about Alonso last year. Oooh it's personal he'll never play Xabi.

I think all the stuff with Alonso was Genius and it clearly worked. Maybe this is what Rafa is doing with Keane but i really doubt it.

Bet you same lot were harping on about Alonso last year. Oooh it's personal he'll never play Xabi.

Would that be the same Xabi Alonso he attempted to sell in the summer and only kept because a deal for GARETH FUCKING BARRY wasn't sanctioned?

I like Rafa but that doesn't mean I have to support everything he does and back him on every issue. Even God made mistakes lad, just look at the French.