You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Surely other people are weird too

Dave D

Sometimes when watching a game or listening to it on the radio, if things arent going our way I find myself turning it off as I think this will help?!

Or suddenly realise its the top that Im wearing thats causing us problems!

Or being instantly downbeat when you realise Jim Beglin is commentating.

Or find myself stiflling my goal celebrations in big games "just in case"

Or find myself always spending an hour reading Tomkins article on LFC.TV even though I know it will say pretty much the same as last week

Or always betting on Mascherano to score first :wallbutt:

Sometimes when watching a game or listening to it on the radio, if things arent going our way I find myself turning it off as I think this will help?!

Yes

Or find myself stiflling my goal celebrations in big games "just in case"

Yes

Or find myself always spending an hour reading Tomkins article on LFC.TV even though I know it will say pretty much the same as last week

You fucking weirdo.

On Monday I did that thing where you hold a palm in front of your eyes and then separate your fingers to peer through. Then I shut my fingers as Arteta stepped up and heard the commentator going crazy in some Chinese dialect.

Several times last season I had to switch over or turn off until the end of the game. I also turned off the mancs against Bolton to play PS3 when it was 0-0 with 20 mins to go and when I checked the result my heart sank.

On Monday I did that thing where you hold a palm in front of your eyes and then separate your fingers to peer through. Then I shut my fingers as Arteta stepped up and heard the commentator going crazy in some Chinese dialect.

Several times last season I had to switch over or turn off until the end of the game. I also turned off the mancs against Bolton to play PS3 when it was 0-0 with 20 mins to go and when I checked the result my heart sank.

Know what you mean with the palm thing. Mines more of a "pull shirt over face" type of problem.

I pace around in our kitchen in the last few minutes if things aren't going our way, with the TV blaring so I can hear the commentary.

I still ask the mrs every few seconds "what's happening?!?!? are we up the field?!??"

When I'm at Anfield though I just urge the team on and watch it all