You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton. FA cup.

RedinSweden

If you leave your 20m pound signing, suffering from a critical lack of confidence, out of the squad like this, then you're a complete idiot IF you're not planning to sell him ASAP. It's still stupid as it makes us look desperate to get rid. I really can't see us concluding a deal to sell him in only one week, so this will cause us shit, as one of our two main strikers will be even more robbed of the confidence he needs. He could make a huge difference in the title chase if he regains the form we know he is capable of.

See, this is exactly the kind of idiotic post I'm not going to make just to find out he is injured later.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a petty spiteful man Rafa is, regardless of the result today he has treated keane like shit, fancy doing that to one of your new signings, I think it is disgusting when he plays well he is dropped and when he plays badly he is bombed out the squad. Total double standards as Dirk gets away with murder, what a fuckin joke.

Take it easy, you have NO idea what the background is.

What a petty spiteful man Rafa is, regardless of the result today he has treated keane like shit, fancy doing that to one of your new signings, I think it is disgusting when he plays well he is dropped and when he plays badly he is bombed out the squad. Total double standards as Dirk gets away with murder, what a fuckin joke.

steady, its just an internet rumour at this point

No mention of his injury on lfc.tv when announcing the team. They normally report when a player is left out because of a knock. Read into that what you will... Time will tell.

I have an awful feeling now anyway. They've no strikers, their best player is missing and something just feels wrong even though they should have no chance.

Forum meltdown imminent this evening I fear. Your gut feeling should always be trusted ahead of any logic.

What nonsense.

Clealry you rated Keane but equally clearly you were worng & he is not up to it at a top club.

There is nothing wrong with making mistakes in the transfer market (Paisley signed David Hodgson, Rafa signed Keane) as long as it is not the norm & you admit your mistake.

You are like GH continually trying to play Dioff when he manifestly was not up to the job.

Admit your mistake (Paisley is the most successful manager ever & he bought Hodgson so to admit it is a sign of intelligence, not stupidity) & your analysis & posting will improve 100%

Keane has played 17 times in the PL for this club. If he was being picked up ability/performance/no roatation he would have played 0.

Rafa would be stubborn to play Keane & spiteful to the others if he didn't.

He is not good enough- Hopefully he will be sold this window; if not, we have to balance how the rest of the season is going (don't play him) vs trying to hold some sort of value for him (play him)

& Kuyt had scored in every knock-out round of the premier football competiton against Inter,Chavs,Arse & Milan at a younger age than Keane had even managed to play in the competition so stop comparing them.

I wouldn't put it past Rafa, we could bring in kaka but if Rafa didn't want him he would freeze him out, this is the way it works with him, club comes second, Rafa's grudges come first, no one can tell me that keane doesn't warrant a place on the bench, yes he hasn't set the world on fire but there are many others in the same boat who don't get their heads fucked around with by the manager.

I said it the other day, Keane's treatment is entirely justifiable. The only problem is the way Rafa has treated Kuyt, this guy has been equally as poor but has been treated in a completely different way and has been for years.

Rafa's blind spot when it comes to Kuyt is totally mystifying, someone needs to give him a shake and ask him what the fuck Kuyt does that is so special that it is worth risking his job over.

It should be Kuyt who is replaced today, not Riera.

It is the one thing that annoys me more than anything with Rafa, he'll play Kuyt regardless of form.

I wouldn't put it past Rafa, we could bring in kaka but if Rafa didn't want him he would freeze him out, this is the way it works with him, club comes second, Rafa's grudges come first, no one can tell me that keane doesn't warrant a place on the bench, yes he hasn't set the world on fire but there are many others in the same boat who don't get their heads fucked around with by the manager.

You are comparing Robbie "only the Uefa cup by 28" Keane to Kaka who won the World player of Year award for (unfortunately) leading his team to the ultimate prize in football at 25?

I get it: if only all those CL teams & scouts hadn't looked at Uefa Robbie & realised he wasn't good enough then he too could have been the world's best player at 25...

Were they all spiteful?

Fucking Real, Fucking Barca, Fucking Milan, Fucking Inter, Fucking Juve, Fucking Bayern, Fucking Wenger, Fucking Ferguson, Fucking Chelsea....

All of them are spiteful & that's why they didn't buy Robbie Keane.

If only they had put their clubs 1st, they could have had him. And if he had got their earlier, he wouldn't have been unfit,petulant & lacking in ability, he would have been the best player in the world, better than Kaka.

Fucking spiteful major European clubs not buying Robbie Keane

Liverpool møter Everton for andre gang på en uke. Denne gang kjempes det om avansement til 5. runde i FA-cupen.

Vi følger oppgjøret her på Liverpool.no, med rapporter og spillervurdering. Ønsker du å få tilsendt lagoppstilling og scoringvarsel på SMS, send LFC LIVE START til 2180.

Setanta Sports melder at Evertons Mikel Arteta har pådratt seg en ribbeinskade på trening, og følgelig ikke kommer til å spille dagens kamp.

Javier Mascherano er tilbake i Liverpools startoppstilling etter å ha stått over ligakampen mot Everton. Totalt har Benitez gjort fire forandringer på laget fra den kampen. Blant annet har han skiftet ut begge sidebackene. Det betyr at Alvaro Arbeloa spiller sin første kamp siden skaden han pådro seg før jul, mens Andrea Dossena får tillit på venstrebacken foran Fabio Aurelio. Jamie Carragher er trukket inn i midtforsvaret, og Sami Hyypiä er henvist til innbytterbenken. Ryan Babel kommer inn for Albert Riera på venstreflanken. Det er også verdt å merke seg at verken Daniel Agger eller Robbie Keane er å finne på innbytterbenken. Det ryktes at Robbie Keane skal ha forlatt Anfield i sinne etter at han fant ut at han ikke var i troppen, men dette er ikke bekreftede opplysninger.

Well thats cleared that up then.....(apparently states Keane was furious etc)

508589071_7ff48a7ec6.jpg

That Rafa is like soooo Evil.

Whys that baby girl.

Cos hes just gone and left Keane out of the team again.

He didnt.

He did.

Oh my gosh that is just like so Rafa.

My friend Latishia Tiffany Britney Smith heard that he tortures puppies.

Noooo.

Hmmmmm.