You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton. FA cup.

RedinSweden

I cant believe people are going on about the Shite, they played it perfectly.

Got a point and damaged our league tilt and then got a reply to take us back the shed.

I hate the cod faced twat but he played a blinder.

We are so blatent in how to get a point its untrue.

No plan B, no width, need some more new additions.

Its like Houllier all over again. *dons tin hat*

That sums it up for me.

There's times when it looks like we're not even going to create decent chances, let alone actually score.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that he may not be worth 20m but he's a better attacker than everyone of our players bar Gerrard and Torres.

Dirk Kuyt debut season:- over 20 goals?? or was it the season after?

Peter Crouch :- top scorer for Liverpool b4 the arrival of Torres?

Kuyt was a fine striker, and Kuyt should never have been put on the right wing. He's just about destroyed now, as a striker. That's a total waste of a goal scoring asset.

Keane was NOT required. It was a waste of valuable resourses in a very tough financial environment.

We trade away strikers like they grow on trees.

Pongo scored valuable goals for us in the champions league while Keane was still sucking at the Tottenham teat.