You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton. FA cup.

RedinSweden

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye Robbie.

Very sad. I've wanted us to get him since his Wolves days - and Uncle Roy should've done it (imagine him growing into a Liverpool player, rather than belatedly trying to fit into a system) - but it still seems such a waste. He's a clever player, and my god this team needs clever players. If he'd started off well Sammy Lee would've been praised for it - as it is, it's everyone else's fault. I hope Sammy keeps working with him and pushing him on. He's too good to waste, over-priced though he was.

Kuyt plays pretty much every match because the alternatives are Yossi or perhaps Babel. None of them should be first choice right winger for the club, but out of them I'd pick Dirk in that position every time. Whether that situation should have been addressed in the summer is another debate, but as things are, Dirk should be a regular.

I didn't see what was said on Monday, but if Keane's been mouthing off, then he deserves to be put in his place for someone more professional, even if they are a bit rubbish.

Blahh Blah Blah ... Fucking Real, Fucking Barca, Fucking Milan, Fucking Inter, Fucking Juve, Fucking Bayern, Fucking Wenger, Fucking Ferguson, Fucking Chelsea....

All of them are spiteful & that's why they didn't buy Robbie Keane. ...Blahh Blah Blah

Erm.... :whistle:

Kuy puts a shift in, Keane looks out of breath and labouring tucking his shirt in. Rafa put his job on the line signing Keane (If he signed him) and Keane has not had one good game with Rafa putting him in his natural position showing patience, a high fee doesn't guaruntee even a place on the bench if your not performing and that's the way it should be if your not effective. Keane will come good or get sold.