You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gillett and Hicks (ownership saga)

Antynwa

Your original post shows with example reasons for thinking he is a good guy.

No it doesn't. It quite right insinuates that Hicks is by far the lesser of two massive evils. Make no mistake both HAVE to go, but Hicks (& family) have done/attempted more good/positive things for the club than the slimy twat that is Gillett. And before you say, the little good things Hicks has done go absolutely no way to counterbalance the utter shit he's done.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Your original post shows with example reasons for thinking he is a good guy. You didn't say it but IMO you implied. Apologies for not thinking you would be so pedantic.

If you still cannot see the point I'm trying to make then their is little point in continuing this debate.

If you really think I seriously consider Tom Hicks to be a credible and ideal owner then it is more a reflection on your scewed myopia and lack of ability to see shades of grey.

I cannot say I didn't try

Your original post shows with example reasons for thinking he is a good guy. You didn't say it but IMO you implied. Apologies for not thinking you would be so pedantic.

Fucks sakes.

UEM is saying this: "Both are cunts. One is less of a cunt than the other."

He isn't saying "What a swell guy... Unlike that Razor-named cunt."

It`s like claiming you said that Gillett is a good guy for preferring him. Take a step back Rash. You are starting to dig a hole... learn from past failures, and take a deep breath.

Please.

My mate who is a steward at Anfield has rang me half an hour ago after being told that Hicks, Parry & 2 Arabian looking chaps were seen arriving at the ground earlier on this afternoon & a deal is almost imminent........Don't shoot the messenger.....

I can get a steward bringing news about who's at the ground. How does he know a deal is imminent though?