You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gillett and Hicks (ownership saga)

Antynwa

I've given up thinking we can do anything to get them out.

No one has came up with a decent idea that will speed up the process of getting them out.

There need to be protests and they need to be loud and they need to be at their highest during the games, thats the only way the fans can contribute with anything to get these bastards out of here.

The Premier League team’s owners value the club at around 500 million pounds, including debt

pick a fucking different number for fuck's sake

no way this club is worth £500m seeing as they brought it for less than half that and teh current loan is only for £350m

£75m profit each? for what exactly?

get the fuck out!!!!!

NOW

I've given up thinking we can do anything to get them out.

No one has came up with a decent idea that will speed up the process of getting them out.

no way will they get re-finance without getting in additional capital/security

i hope the bank end up with us and that the fans can buy it back from the bank

There need to be protests and they need to be loud and they need to be at their highest during the games, thats the only way the fans can contribute with anything to get these bastards out of here.

Hicks doesn't care if we protest. It'll not change his mind at all.

it might stop someone willing to work with him though, so scupper his plans to hold on to at least part of the club.

I'm up for protesting but i don't think it'll make a diference.

Whoever is willing to work with Hicks is gonna be a minority investor who just wants to make some money. I can't see them caring either.

Ithey were worried about being able to pay the loans they wouldn't be asking so much money.

they will keep asking/demanding as much as possible right up to midnight on the day when it needs to be repaid before they have to compromise. they're like the captain of Titanic or the CEO of Lehman Brothers and they harbour similar delusions

they will keep asking/demanding as much as possible right up to midnight on the day when it needs to be repaid before they have to compromise. they're like the captain of Titanic or the CEO of Lehman Brothers and they harbour similar delusions

When wil they finally have to give up then?

Why don't all teh bidders just wait until then and bid what they deem acceptbale knowing teh cunts will have to accept it.

it might stop someone willing to work with him though, so scupper his plans to hold on to at least part of the club.

See what you are saying but if the other guy is also solely interested in money, just like Hicks, he will probably not give a shit to be honest. In fact, I can see them having a good laugh about it - "look at those tits. they shout and scream and all that but as soon as the game starts, they take the flags out and shout at Lucas instead".

When wil they finally have to give up then?

Why don't all teh bidders just wait until then and bid what they deem acceptbale knowing teh cunts will have to accept it.

they will wait it out, it's all semantics and posturing. the sad thing is by taking it right to the wire like they're doing they will fuck us up for next season as all the good players will be gone by July and people think the manager is a problem!

Deluded Hicks and Gillett know the game is up, they can't deliver a stadium and they have to pay back the loan, they're finished here and are just hoping a bigger fool like the arabs come along and overpay for their asset

I'm up for protesting but i don't think it'll make a diference.

Whoever is willing to work with Hicks is gonna be a minority investor who just wants to make some money. I can't see them caring either.

There was a rumour a week or two back that suggested Kuwait were willing to buy out Gillet and half of Hicks, allowing Hicks to still be able to make some buck if not all he orignially planned. He doesn't want to let go before he builds the stadium and this might be the only way he can do.

See what you are saying but if the other guy is also solely interested in money, just like Hicks, he will probably not give a shit to be honest. In fact, I can see them having a good laugh about it - "look at those tits. they shout and scream and all that but as soon as the game starts, they take the flags out and shout at Lucas instead".

Depends if the new guy is there for just money. Also I do actually think Gillet doesn't like the protests, he wants to make his cash, but I think he's the type of tit who needs to be loved.

There was a rumour a week or two back that suggested Kuwait were willing to buy out Gillet and half of Hicks, allowing Hicks to still be able to make some buck if not all he orignially planned. He doesn't want to let go before he builds the stadium and this might be the only way he can do.

The way things are at the minute, I'd settle for that.

The cunt won't just go so at least that means it isn't him in complete control.