You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who would you like to go down?

Vincent Vega

Who would you like to go down?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to go down?

Spurs - Daniel Levy is a tool and I think we let him get away with murder while we were doing the Keane deal in the summer. As soon as Keane was in the bag we should have given that arrogant fuckwit both barrels. And I'd love to see Jol's reaction once he heard the news.

Newcastle - it's stating the obvious really, isn't it? Watching reality shatter the delusion would be very funny indeed.

Man City - anyone who doesn't want to see Robinho and Kaka grace The Championship has no soul. It would be such a boost for lower league football.....

If I could only have two out of three, then my substitute would be Boro. Nothing against the team or manager, but I fucking hate that cunt Steve Gibson.

Spurs : Nothing against the club or its fans but just to see the look on H Rs face. Plus the shower of cunts of a team who underperformed for the previous manager.

Stoke : Their like the dog shit on your shoe of the premiership. Get back to spinning your potters wheels you cunts.

Newcastle : The sight of the Geordie's crying into their shirts, priceless.

Man City - For the obvious reasons plus they are managed by somebody who played for United, Everton and Chelsea. I don't like him.

Spurs - I have never liked them and even less reason to now that they are managed by possibly the most over-rated manager in the Premiership.

Blackburn - Clue...he has a big fat head.

Hahaha. I've correctly voted the top 3!

Spurs - with all their spending and with Redknapp's despicable moving around, they should go.

Stoke - I can't stand the look of their manager's face.

Citeh - would be ace if they land Kaka.

Thinking about Allardyce maybe I should've voted Blackburn as well.

Blackburn - Guess why

Spurs - Hate them. Always have had an irrational hatred of Tottenham.

They havn't exactly endeared themselves to me this season as well. Plus,

watching David Cuntley angling for a move in the summer will be funny as fuck.

Citeh - I'm not jealous of their new found wealth... Not one bit...:whistle: