You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who would you like to go down?

Vincent Vega

Who would you like to go down?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to go down?

Guest davelfc

Stoke - awful team, get them back in the championship where they belong

Spurs - for beating us twice this season.

Man City - as I think my socks would never dry if they went down.

Man. City - It would be hilarious if they were relegated with all the money they have and all the bullshit about them taking over the world soon.

Newcastle - It would great to see those cunts relegated. ''Big Club'' my arse.

Boro - I just don't like them and Southgate looks like a paedophile.

Stoke - awful team, get them back in the championship where they belong

Spurs - for beating us twice this season.

Man City - as I think my socks would never dry if they went down.

Same for me; Stoke for playing their prehistoric brand of shite; Spurs because of Harry "dolls eyes" Redknapp, the tapping up twat; and City because it would be hilarious watching them try to attract any kind of half decent footballer in England's second division and also because that is what City are meant to be all about.

Stoke - shit team, shit tactics; at least if they go down other promoted teams in the future may play a little more positive football rather than just long throws and alehouse tactics!

Blackburn - nothing against the club but really don't like Fat Sam; anytime he even appears on the tele i have to turn it off

Spurs - this was a tough one as it could have been either spurs or city but i opted for spurs cos i really dislike the way 'arry' is treated like he's the best manager in the league and can do no wrong as far as the media are concerned.

Stoke - shit team, shit tactics; at least if they go down other promoted teams in the future may play a little more positive football rather than just long throws and alehouse tactics!

Blackburn - nothing against the club but really don't like Fat Sam; anytime he even appears on the tele i have to turn it off

Spurs - this was a tough one as it could have been either spurs or city but i opted for spurs cos i really dislike the way 'arry' is treated like he's the best manager in the league and can do no wrong as far as the media are concerned.

I nearly picked Blackburn instead of Man City, purely due to my hatred for Allardyce. I just think it would have a massive comedy factor for City to be relegated.