You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tony Hart RIP

redheart

That was sick and utterly unacceptable.

Tony Hart was a giant of childrens TV for longer than I have been alive. He was one of those people who gave more than he took, and made the world a better place.

If only I knew how to neg someone

Oh behave. It was obviously a joke.

Very sad. I grew up with Vision On and Take Hart. Very clever guy, always seemed like a really nice bloke. The kind of bloke who'd make an ace granddad.

I only mentioned him on the Rate the last film thread this morning (before it was reported)

RIP

So JNP killed Tony Hart. You evil fucker.

I did the same to Yves Saint Laurent recently though. I had a completely out of the blue, uninteresting and irrelevant conversation about him with someone, by the next day he was dead.

So JNP killed Tony Hart. You evil fucker.

I think Tom Ross's mention of famous people, then them dropping dead soon after 'curse' has passed onto me

You know that Venessa Feltz?...

*crosses fingers and toes*

Shame about Tony Hart, loved watching his shows when I was a nipper.

Wow, now I feel bad for posting this pic on another thread last night.

..Morph

Have a good whatever comes next, Tony.

That was the first thing that came into my head when I saw this thread. The image in general, not an orange cock.

I liked Hart when I was a nipper. He lead where Speight and Buchanan followed.