You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Steve Bennet at the toilet?

Duncan Clench

Doesn't the fact that Mr Bennett is reffing the Manure game tonight just back up Rafa's point?

He clearly pointed out that Bennett missed Ferdinand's handball and awarded a dubious pen to manure to gift them the league against Wigan last season, and of course sending off Mascherano in our game there, yet he's still given the job?

Anyone would think they get preferential treatment. Someone should mention it.

Sorry if it's been mentioned.

He was shocking too. carded zaki for jumping while they were taking their free kick. he jumped exactly as the ball was struck. Appalling decision. Saw the crappy side of Tevez last night too, going down like a cheap whore whenever he was touched. A truly shite ref.

But biased?

Mentally, he strikes me as being weak, malleable, gullible, and a twat. Physically, he reminds me of the Duke of Edinburgh.

But biased?

Mentally, he strikes me as being weak, malleable, gullible, and a twat. Physically, he reminds me of the Duke of Edinburgh.

Last night he was biased towards United. It was patently clear. He was really shockingly bad. If he does that because he wants bumsex with rednose or because he is weak makes no difference. The outcome is the same.

Doesn't the fact that Mr Bennett is reffing the Manure game tonight just back up Rafa's point?

He clearly pointed out that Bennett missed Ferdinand's handball and awarded a dubious pen to manure to gift them the league against Wigan last season, and of course sending off Mascherano in our game there, yet he's still given the job?

Rafa's point was backed up by the FACTS that he listed. They are incontrovertible .

I also remember Scholes should have been sent off in the Wigan game as well, he was already on a yellow when he hacked down a Wigan player on a counter attack, you could even see it in Scholes face that he thought he was gone.

Just though in light of Rafa's comments that the FA might have the balls to not give Mr Ferguson his favourite ref at the toilet. Apparently not.

And it will go unmentioned of course. Looking forward to tomorrow. hopefully Rafa raises the point. Actually, I hope he has a pop at them every friday for the rest of the season.

I also remember Scholes should have been sent off in the Wigan game as well, he was already on a yellow when he hacked down a Wigan player on a counter attack, you could even see it in Scholes face that he thought he was gone.

I remember that, it was staggering. Steve Benett.

Someone (not me, I can't be arsed!) should come up with the stats for Bennett and Riley, compared with any ref Ferguson has had a pop at. For example, see how many United games Atkinson has had since Ferguson let rip.

Just though in light of Rafa's comments that the FA might have the balls to not give Mr Ferguson his favourite ref at the toilet. Apparently not.

He was already down to take that game though, as Rafa said. If they changed it, it would have looked like they were backing down because of Rafa.

I remember that, it was staggering. Steve Benett.

Someone (not me, I can't be arsed!) should come up with the stats for Bennett and Riley, compared with any ref Ferguson has had a pop at. For example, see how many United games Atkinson has had since Ferguson let rip.

I do know that Atkinson didn't have a single United game since the Portsmouth match in March (February?) when Ferguson complained, until their home game with Boro over Christmas (at which he proceeded to deny Boro a blatant penalty for handball!).

Someone on the Guardian posted that Riley officiated United TWELVE times in 2008. When you think how many premiership referees they are....