You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agger latest

DT

be gutted if he goes but there isn't anything on skysports website, seen very few articles about this in the paper so I think it's bull that he is signing with them today, I think it's more likely that his agent is trying to get us to cave into their demands by meeting the milan chief in such a public place. At the end of the day though 70k a week isn't exactly a paupers wage and if this is what he's been offered he should sign and remember that rafa helped turn him into the player he is today and stop being so greedy.

If he does go I would trust rafa to get in another good young centre half, if he has one strength in the transfer market it is picking defenders (josemi excluded).

Reckon it would be Hagelland of Fulham.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like his agent is a bit of a twat, going by that Echo story.

Agree with that - although it's naive to think that he's doing anything but his player's bidding. It's a fact that Agger has never really settled at Liverpool - although he's quite a loner, so I doubt that will change at Milan. We also cannot be held to ransom. I wonder if I'm alone in thinking that Agger would do better in Europe than the Premiership - his major weakness is his lack of physical presence, and he can look extremely vulnerable in the air, which in the premiership will prevent him becoming a great centre-back.

Nonetheless, it's only the start of our progression into a selling club: this is the future for as long as Tom and George remain at the helm. I bet you the fee wouldn't go back into the team during this window.

Carvalho is very good on the ball.

True, He (to a much lesser extent) and Agger are the exceptions that prove the rule though. To lose the option of a CH striding through midfield with no-one picking him up, because no system is setup to counteract that would be a shame.

Surely it's not just me who thinks he's been distinctly average for almost 2 years??

And his attitude fucking STINKS. So he can "play the ball", so fucking what?

He's a very average defender. Why not just stick a half decent midfielder in defence and you'd get the same player.

He's the most over rated player in our history if you ask me.

Has it been mentioned that one sports paper in Denmark is claiming that he'll be sold today?

(in work, don't have time to read it all through again)

I don't buy that personally.

On another board, which has a few danish posters, they are saying that the agent was in Milan talking about another player he has on his books. He stated categorically that it had nothing to do with Agger.

Surely it's not just me who thinks he's been distinctly average for almost 2 years??

And his attitude fucking STINKS. So he can "play the ball", sucking what? He's a very abage defender. Why not ust stick a half decent midfielder in defence and you'd get the same player.

Well he's been injured for over a year of the past 2 and working his way back to match fitness for a lot of the remainder; but he certainly hasn't been the player he showed he can be before the injuries.

be gutted if he goes but there isn't anything on skysports website, seen very few articles about this in the paper so I think it's bull that he is signing with them today, I think it's more likely that his agent is trying to get us to cave into their demands by meeting the milan chief in such a public place. At the end of the day though 70k a week isn't exactly a paupers wage and if this is what he's been offered he should sign and remember that rafa helped turn him into the player he is today and stop being so greedy.

If he does go I would trust rafa to get in another good young centre half, if he has one strength in the transfer market it is picking defenders (josemi excluded).

<cough>Dossana!<cough>

<cough>Degan!<cough>

Did Garay ever move on in the summer? We were linked with him for a long time, could he replace Agger if it came to that?

Yep he is a Real Madrid player on loan to Racing I think.

And his attitude fucking STINKS. So he can "play the ball", so fucking what?

He's a very average defender. Why not just stick a half decent midfielder in defence and you'd get the same player.

In what way does his attitude stink?

In what way does his attitude stink?

His attitude is that he should always be automatic first choice, regardless of his own form or the form of his colleagues. Also regardless of whether or not he's just returned from another long injury lay off - that we've paid him handsomely during, and supported him throughout.

At the very first sign that he might have to, you know, actually play well and stuff, in order to get in the team, he's crying it in to teams like Milan and wanting away.

This is the absolute worst quality in a player in my eyes. So fuck him.

He can fuck right off. And I reckon £7 isn't that bad a price to be honest, when you consider what a coward he is. Where are his balls???

What a shit house!

Don't even get me started on how he spits in the eye of every honest supporter with his disgraceful touting antics.

His attitude is that he should always be automatic first choice, regardless of his own form or the form of his colleagues. Also regardless of whether or not he's just returned from another long injury lay off - that we've paid him handsomely during, and supported him throughout.

At the very first sign that he might have to, you know, actually play well and stuff, in order to get in the team, he's crying it in to teams like Milan and wanting away.

This is the absolute worst quality in a player in my eyes. So fuck him.

He can fuck right off. And I reckon £7 isn't that bad a price to be honest, when you consider what a coward he is. Where are his balls???

What a shit house!

Don't even get me started on how he spits in the eye of every honest supporter with his disgraceful touting antics.

You know all of this do you?

Well he's been injured for over a year of the past 2 and working his way back to match fitness for a lot of the remainder; but he certainly hasn't been the player he showed he can be before the injuries.

So what makes him think he should be playin every week then??? And what makes him think he's worth more than £70k a week!?!?!

Either way you look at it, his attitude or his performance isn't right. You have to BOTH to be a Liverpool player.

So see ya later, Daniel.