Section_31

Personal Responsibility

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

This is amazing. Couple break into waterpark, injure themselves, and are now suing the waterpark over their injuries.

Pity they didn't kill themselves.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

This is amazing. Couple break into waterpark, injure themselves, and are now suing the waterpark over their injuries.

"Everybody does it"

giphy.gif

Absolute fucking cretins.

I've just watched this, fucking hell what a pair of entitled scruffs. "Everyone makes mistakes when their drunk" yeah and you pair have paid the price ! Twats 

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Could imagine these are pals of that Facebook bird you know Remmie.

I think we have to wait until we all get to heaven mate.

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

For those that could be arsed watching it, did they pull good compo faces?

The fella had a permanent one on. 

31 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Will come down to whether the waterpark has taken reasonable steps to prevent trespassers.

I don't know if it is UK law, but the tortious liability standard in other common law jurisdictions for trespassers is that you don't deliberately set a trap for them.

3 minutes ago, Em City said:

I don't know if it is UK law, but the tortious liability standard in other common law jurisdictions for trespassers is that you don't deliberately set a trap for them.

Indeed. Trespass is a civil matter.

15 minutes ago, Em City said:

Occupiers Liability Act in the U.K.   although I think there will be an element of contributory negligence in this.  So, they should have made it more difficult to break in but how fucking stupid do you have to be to go down a water slide in a closed water park whilst pissed.  The damages (if awarded) are reduced by the amount these twats contributed to their own injuries.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What it reminds me of: