You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How are the new year resolutions going then?

Elite

2009 is the chinese year of the Tom Ross. It's my year. And I'm making myself even more incredible this year than ever before.

I've only had one drink since Christmas and have been to the gym every single day.

I've got barely an ounce of fat on me, I have a washboard stomach, my resting pulse is 56 and my spunk is copious in volume, creamy white, and apparently tasting very sweet indeed.

I am officially fucking FIT, in every sense of the word, and I feel good.

Moi.jpg

Im doing really well....

have been swimming every day on my lunch break managing to sqeeze 32 lengths in, eating really healthily... went to the doctors and sorted loads of things out that i have been putting off fo so long.. Also have not been to the pub in 2009!! all in all i am a walking, talking living saint...

2009 is the chinese year of the Tom Ross. It's my year. And I'm making myself even more incredible this year than ever before.

I've only had one drink since Christmas and have been to the gym every single day.

I've got barely an ounce of fat on me, I have a washboard stomach, my resting pulse is 56 and my spunk is copious in volume, creamy white, and apparently tasting very sweet indeed.

Moi.jpg

My 3 yr old son looked at your picture and said,

"Who is he ? is he a silly man"

Enough said.

I haven't got a new years resolution as such, because I decided not to make one due to noone ever sticking to them (me included). So I waited till a week after and have now given up the fags.

I'm 75% sure I looked out my 10th floor window last night and seen you waiting outside your accommodation block having a fag. You were carrying bags (I think) and held the door open for two other people. Would I be right?

Moi.jpg

That Tom Ross is so hot right now.

mugatu.jpg

Not a New Year's resolution, but 3 days ago I decided completely on the spur of the moment to give up smoking (again). I had a packet with about 15 fags in, so I threw them away and haven't had one since. It's been surprisingly easy this time. No big build up, no feeling of sacrifice.

I've also decided not to drink for the next few weeks, just in case it induces a moment of weakness. That won't be hard because I've hardly drank over the last few weeks anyway.

I'm also joining Weight Watchers on Sunday.

My girlfriend is wheat intolerant and thinks I am aswell. She's going Veggie for a month and I'm going wheat free.

When the subject initially came up I was totally against it as 2 of the things I love most are wheaty - pizza and wheat beer, however she can make boss wheat free pizzas and there is other alcohol to drink. I actually ended up suggesting doing ia month rather than her 2 weeks as I started to see things differently - I'm looking forward to the healthy eating as I realised most healthy food is actually really tasty and will be interesting trying new dishes. I start in February, so have been gradually eating a higher percentage of healthier food. In the mean time I'm savouring Wheat beers and Pizza when I do have them. In fact, I'm eating at pizza express tomorrow they are doing BOGOF and this time the more expensive item is cheaper: PizzaExpress 2 for 1

Fucked one of mine up today, one was not to rise to the bait of my ex when he is in Wanker mode with a capital W, well i failed today and called him not to fuck with me and reminded him i could kick his waste of skin arse.

Smiler907, your being a cunt. now fucking man up or fanny out of our lives. Thankyou.

Fucked one of mine up today, one was not to rise to the bait of my ex when he is in Wanker mode with a capital W, well i failed today and called him not to fuck with me and reminded him i could kick his waste of skin arse.

Smiler907, your being a cunt. now fucking man up or fanny out of our lives. Thankyou.

ha that made me laugh..well done you for trying..as a thoroughly decent seperated mum myself I'm with you... but sometimes even a fucking saint would struggle to remember his vows in some situations.. Hold your head up bird its not an easy task being nice to the father of your kids and at times a small lapse is to be expected... crap dads that hurt / upset or in my case just let your kid down are not classed as lapses - the mere fact you havent killed him is a credit to you...

Keep trying its not the moral high ground that keeps us going its the fact that we are actually better in every way..chin up. xx

I'm 75% sure I looked out my 10th floor window last night and seen you waiting outside your accommodation block having a fag. You were carrying bags (I think) and held the door open for two other people. Would I be right?

Hahaahahaha you fucking voyeur! I had a moment of weakness after a stressful day and bought a pack, last pack though I promise.

My girlfriend is wheat intolerant and thinks I am aswell. She's going Veggie for a month and I'm going wheat free.

When the subject initially came up I was totally against it as 2 of the things I love most are wheaty - pizza and wheat beer, however she can make boss wheat free pizzas and there is other alcohol to drink. I actually ended up suggesting doing ia month rather than her 2 weeks as I started to see things differently - I'm looking forward to the healthy eating as I realised most healthy food is actually really tasty and will be interesting trying new dishes. I start in February, so have been gradually eating a higher percentage of healthier food. In the mean time I'm savouring Wheat beers and Pizza when I do have them. In fact, I'm eating at pizza express tomorrow they are doing BOGOF and this time the more expensive item is cheaper: PizzaExpress 2 for 1

I always seem to get indegestion whenever I drink wheat beer. Is that an intolerance?