You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Avoid Sky Sports News

JER

if, like me, you suffer from high blood pressure.

I put it on for 10 minutes while I was having lunch and was subjected to David Platt, and then CLAYTON BLACKMORE talk about how Benitez has apparently lost his mind. Blackmore (I can't remember much of him as a player - didn't he have a perm, or something) was even allowed to say he was 'embarrassed for Benitez' - tell you what, when the Liverpool manager is stopped by the police going the wrong way down the M1 because he has uncontrollable shits, then feel embarrassed for him.

Then we had some hack going on about how he thinks the title is now a formality - Fergie the master has been there before, you know.

I was half expecting them to play Kevin Keegan's interview.

Where is the fucking balance, you Murdoch bumming cocksuckers?

Clayton Blackmore is a Welsh twat! Not only has the silly old fucker still got his sunbed look but he is now arranging his thready hair in a way to disguise his advancing baldness.

Sky Sports 'News' has been absolutely pathetic this morning. The Chelsea game and the Croxteth Monkey's free kick have been picked to death. I'd love to smash that prick Ian Payne's face to fucking pieces! Fuck Sky and that Aussie child molester, Rupert Murdoch....and Barry Humphries!

It's cringeworthy the amount of no-marks they manage to get on that programme and pass off as legends ie Jason Cundy, Tony Gale etc.

Yesterday, they had David Howells giving analysis on the Wigan- Spurs match. Honestly David Howells! I can even remember being gutted when I got a sticker of him in my Merlin 97 sticker book.

clayton blackmore can't talk about anyone embarrasing themselves considering his history.

1996 - On tour in Bermuda with Utd there had been a scandal involving Clayton Blackmore [the United midfielder was accused of rape in a nightclub incident but the case was dropped].

Cunt.

How many fuckin times are we gonna see/hear about Shreks quick corner, FUCK OFF!!

More than we'll hear about him berating Howard Webb and telling him to "do one", no mention of the Respect campaign .... and no Yellow Card - well there's a surprise

Radio 5 in their own way as bad. This morning listening in, its Sir Alex said this but Benitez said that, Sir alex said this but Scolari said that. All SIR ALEX and the twat never even talks to them, Rafa and Phil nice polite and considered and available for interview get no respect when the alcy gets fawned on....just annoys me.

The bias is so clear: Ginsoak accuses FA of a conspiracy - no media inquest; Ginsoak accuses Hackett of being an incompetant - no media inquest; Ginsoak accuses certain refs of being corrupt - no media inquest; Ginsoak accuses other teams and managers of being prepared to throw key games during the run-in to a title - no media inquest (just ridicule of Keegan). Someone stands up to Ginsoak - hysterical media inquest. It's truly pathetic.

How it happened.

"Clayton Blackmore's agent."

"Hi there, Sky Sports News here. He's a bit strapped for cash at the moment isn't he?"

"And then some."

"In that case, we've got some work for him."

"Careful now. He's not the brightest."

"It's ok. We just need him to toe the party line. We're doing our old trick again, you know, the one where we get lots of folk to repeat the same old shite ad nauseum until the Great British Public accept it as fact."

"Oh yeah, like telling everyone that football didn't exist before the Premiership."

"Yes, that's a favourite of mine. Just tell him to slag Rafa Benitez off and explain that Sir Alex *swoons* is a psychologically gifted genius. He'll be fine."

How many fuckin times are we gonna see/hear about Shreks quick corner, FUCK OFF!!

They pinched the idea off us . We did it in a European game a few years ago. Pretty sure it was Garcia & ( I think ) Stevie. The dozy liner pulled us back on that occasion as well. Don't remember Sky Sports being arsed.

I heard the news equivalent of this earlier on 5 Live. They were discussing George Bush leaving and the press conference he gave to talk about it.

They obviously needed to ruminate over it with a heavyweight political figure.

So they spoke to Christine Hamilton.

Good God. Seriously?

I agree its best avoided

Hate to ask like but did anyone else see that slomo of Gary Neville celebrating their goal - what the fuck was that all about?

:wallbutt:

Yeah that was a disgrace. He done it in front of their fans to wind them up. A WUM is all he is!

Why does everyone on here whinge about Sky so much?

Sky this, Sky that, fucking hell. I have never seen this supposed agenda they have against us. I mean Andy Gray, OK theres something in that. He's a former blue and the Gerrard "you beauty" haunts his bagpipe playing arse, big dog style. The fact that he did that though despite being a blue showed great bias in our favour.

But look at the United Chelsea match yesterday. Gary Mac, Carra and Redknapp were the guests. 3 former reds. Not one ex Chelsea or United player/coach/whatever in the studio. Look at Match of the day! We've had Jocky and Lawro for God knows how long providing the big game punditry. We are also well represented on Soccer saturday with Thommo and sometimes others (Spackman, Whelan etc.).

Yes Keys can be a bit of a chicken burger. And pundit wise I know Merson and Nicholas can get up peoples noses with their Arsenal bias, but it's no big issue for me, sespecially when you see how well represented we are in the media. I forgot McManaman at Setanta also. Sky is alright by me. Seems to be fashionable to knock it on these forums though.

Yeah that was a disgrace. He done it in front of their fans to wind them up. A WUM is all he is!

The little runt stole an England career off Rob Jones, and has a dad called Neville. There is nothing to like about him. And as for his sister..

neville_tracey_netball_eng_main.jpg

Why does everyone on here whinge about Sky so much?

Sky this, Sky that, fucking hell. I have never seen this supposed agenda they have against us. I mean Andy Gray, OK theres something in that. He's a former blue and the Gerrard "you beauty" haunts his bagpipe playing arse, big dog style. The fact that he did that though despite being a blue showed great bias in our favour.

But look at the United Chelsea match yesterday. Gary Mac, Carra and Redknapp were the guests. 3 former reds. Not one ex Chelsea or United player/coach/whatever in the studio. Look at Match of the day! We've had Jocky and Lawro for God knows how long providing the big game punditry. We are also well represented on Soccer saturday with Thommo and sometimes others (Spackman, Whelan etc.).

Yes Keys can be a bit of a chicken burger. And pundit wise I know Merson and Nicholas can get up peoples noses with their Arsenal bias, but it's no big issue for me, sespecially when you see how well represented we are in the media. I forgot McManaman at Setanta also. Sky is alright by me. Seems to be fashionable to knock it on these forums though.

You do know Jamie Redknapp is a coach at Chelsea now yes?

I agree with you that it was odd to have Gary Mac, Carra and the other twat as guests in the studio for that game.

You do know Jamie Redknapp is a coach at Chelsea now yes?

I agree with you that it was odd to have Gary Mac, Carra and the other twat as guests in the studio for that game.

Oh shit yes. Ok I completely forgot about that. Even so, he's there every week isn't he, I think he got his pundit job well before the new Chelsea coach job, no?

Plus he's still a good ex red.

Oh shit yes. Ok I completely forgot about that. Even so, he's there every week isn't he, I think he got his pundit job well before the new Chelsea coach job, no?

Plus he's still a good ex red.

Thats also a FACT.

But I think he reliquinshed the right to be a red when he took Romans money. Just my opinion like.

if, like me, you suffer from high blood pressure.

I put it on for 10 minutes while I was having lunch and was subjected to David Platt, and then CLAYTON BLACKMORE talk about how Benitez has apparently lost his mind. Blackmore (I can't remember much of him as a player - didn't he have a perm, or something) was even allowed to say he was 'embarrassed for Benitez' - tell you what, when the Liverpool manager is stopped by the police going the wrong way down the M1 because he has uncontrollable shits, then feel embarrassed for him.

Then we had some hack going on about how he thinks the title is now a formality - Fergie the master has been there before, you know.

I was half expecting them to play Kevin Keegan's interview.

Where is the fucking balance, you Murdoch bumming cocksuckers?

blackmore aka mr ambre solaire.

platt in tears as ronald(?) koemans scored for holland to knock england out the WC qualifiers. Towards the end of the game a tearful platt could clearly be seen on tv mouthing to the ref 'he (koemans) should have been off and you know it!'

Oh, and he failed as a manager didnt he.