You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its up to us now to stop Man utd

BRAP

Its now a 2 horse race to stop wino knocking us completely off our perch,who is up for the fight its still in our hands every game now is a cup final,fuck the slimey gobshite mancs and that ugly cunt Rooney and Gray and monkey man Richard Keys.Lets bring number 19 home.

I hope Carra and co read this.

Seconded - and if anyones worried about either of the two teams we saw last night (Chelsea and Utd with their gobshite fans singing "We shall not be moved" from where? Third Place?) then they're stupid - I've seen nothing to be afraid of from Either of them - and Ferdinand's absence AND Evra's injury along with playing a youngster like Evans WILL come back to haunt Ferguson - mark my words - Also, we WILL beat them when we play them again if we play Xabi Alonso, Steve Gerrard and the Masch' in the middle as ANY combination of what they have in the middle be it Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes OR Giggs (the last two extremely aged) are FAR inferior than our three.

We're meant to be afraid of what exactly? United are nothing special this year - you don't belive me? Ask Everton, Ask Arsenal, Ask Spurs, Ask Villa, Ask Newcastle United and most of all Ask OUR PLAYERS!!!!. Along with Chelsea in September they've ALL taken points off United. We've kept top thus far - now's the time to close the deal. Support the team until the end and remember eyes on the prize people, the season ends in May not tonight as the Manc' Media including the BBC would have you believe. (Unbelievably biased highlights of our game yesterday on MOTD2 BTW showing ALL Stoke's chances and none of ours). Remember my words - the Mancs know the season ends in May, so should we. I STILL think we'll win it, don't ask why, I just do. Now everyone else believe as well - BELIEF is what we need.

Why would I have egg on my face when I'm to busy like the team getting high on the smell of Silver Polish? Believe me, we WILL win it this year - I just get the feeling like Chelsea had in the PL and us in the CL in 2005 that we're destined to do it - United aren't as good as us this season, else they'd be far off in the distance by now ala last season, teams aren't afraid of them anymore and most of all they've FINALLY lost Ferdinand for a while - THAT will be their undoing - can we beat them? You bet we can. Like I said, we WILL win it this year, just watch..............

DJLJ, it's up to us to stop them Directly this time - That's what's different - when else (bar 1991 when they were shite and finished below us anyway) have we been in a position to attack their current run of League Titles directly? THIS time, it IS down to us as there's no other challengers, not after last night anyway.

No wonder Fergie was afraid of us for all those years and saved his worst hatred for us - if after dominating English Football for 2 and a half decades and then having a break for nearly 2 more, we can do THIS and be where we are Now with no experience, what will we be like in 2 or 3 years time? So he's determined to not only try and stop us but to demoralise us by passing our League Title total as IF we win it just once, that's him finished - he's made it his mission in life to be the first manager of United to win more titles than Liverpool since the 1950's and IF we win just one - forget all he's done, he'll be a failure AND he knows it;

Hence his childish games and desperate attempts to keep staying at United as manager - WE have been his cause since he arrived there in 1986 and without United he'd be lost, just as they'd be lost without him - With this being the 20th Anniversary of the 1988/1989 season when we SHOULD have won the title and Hillsborough happened and all that, it just makes this season all the more crucial for BOTH clubs. IF we win it, I can't see Fergie coming back from it as we'll remind everyone instantly (AND reaffirm our status as) just WHO is England's most successful club and since it's Fergie's self-proclaimed mission to stop just that, that's why WE have to stop him now directly as I always knew we would eventually by putting our Titles total completely out of their reach (without Fergie, they're not the same side), we should have stopped them in the early 90's and killed the Fergie/United machine at birth by winning more titles but we just stopped for a whole number of reasons after Kenny left - well now? It's down to us, again..........................

It should be up to utd to stop us, but because we have fucked up, it is up to us to stop them. Sounds like the last 20+ years...

Yeah. We were in a good position and could have basically had the league won by this month. But we self distructed as per usual.

Chelsea still aren't out of it. Everything is still up for grabs... there's nearly half a season still to go with nearly all of the top 4 teams still to play eachother again.

I do think we're in the best position to stop the Mancs, the most important thing is we continue to win games. Chelsea have had some poor performances, but they're very much still in with a shout.

Seconded - and if anyones worried about either of the two teams we saw last night (Chelsea and Utd with their gobshite fans singing "We shall not be moved" from where? Third Place?) then they're stupid - I've seen nothing to be afraid of from Either of them - and Ferdinand's absence AND Evra's injury along with playing a youngster like Evans WILL come back to haunt Ferguson - mark my words - Also, we WILL beat them when we play them again if we play Xabi Alonso, Steve Gerrard and the Masch' in the middle as ANY combination of what they have in the middle be it Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes OR Giggs (the last two extremely aged) are FAR inferior than our three.

We're meant to be afraid of what exactly? United are nothing special this year - you don't belive me? Ask Everton, Ask Arsenal, Ask Spurs, Ask Villa, Ask Newcastle United and most of all Ask OUR PLAYERS!!!!. Along with Chelsea in September they've ALL taken points off United. We've kept top thus far - now's the time to close the deal. Support the team until the end and remember eyes on the prize people, the season ends in May not tonight as the Manc' Media including the BBC would have you believe. (Unbelievably biased highlights of our game yesterday on MOTD2 BTW showing ALL Stoke's chances and none of ours). Remember my words - the Mancs know the season ends in May, so should we. I STILL think we'll win it, don't ask why, I just do. Now everyone else believe as well - BELIEF is what we need.

This is how I feel! Too much negativity masquerading as 'realism'. The Stoke results have been pretty fucking depressing but we have those bitter bastards next, so let's brighten up and get in the mood to rip the fuckers apart.