You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Subhuman Scum

Paulie Dangerously

On 11/9/2018 at 5:23 PM, VladimirIlyich said:

There really was a type of code where working class people's homes were off limits to burgularies and theft. There is something to the Kray twins method of Neighbourhood Watch.

Our neighbourhood seems to be regarded as fair game for opportunist and more 'professional' thieving, from the theft of high end cars to the theft of bikes from sheds and garages.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:49 PM, Anubis said:

Drugs put pay to that sort of community spirit a long time ago.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:35 PM, Dougie Do'ins said:

Sadly that's only partly right. The days of the professional burglar sticking to shops, banks etc are long gone. Sadly there's now a breed of cunt out there now who choose house breaking as a profession and who aren't doing it to feed a drug habit.

What we see around us matches my experience in work where we come across young boys who seem to regard stealing from other people as a career choice. It doesn't seem to be driven by drugs but rather by a feeling of entitlement to take from others they perceive as having things that they want.

I once asked one of these little shits whether he thought about the people he was stealing from and his instant response was that 'they've got insurance.' It seemed to him that his offending was a victimless crime

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, rico1304 said:

Ha ha unlike you who seems to be the spokesman for the burglar’s union.  Talking shite about honour amongst thieves. 

What are you on about,you tit. All I said was that there were very few burglaries years ago among the working classes because people didn't steal from their own kind who were struggling themselves. Nowhere have I supported burglars and you might have been amazed to know that there weren't too many burglars at all. The Jack the lad types were a different type of person altogether. You view everybody as scum so I'm not surprised to see you barking up the wrong tree again.

25 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What are you on about,you tit. All I said was that there were very few burglaries years ago among the working classes because people didn't steal from their own kind who were struggling themselves. Nowhere have I supported burglars and you might have been amazed to know that there weren't too many burglars at all. The Jack the lad types were a different type of person altogether. You view everybody as scum so I'm not surprised to see you barking up the wrong tree again.

You said there were very few poor on poor burglaries, then you back peddled, then you’ve made the same bollocks claim again.  I never said you supported burglars. People steal from the people nearest to them. Always have always will.  You are hopeless. 

I think poorer or 'ordinary' people were targeted by burglars years ago as they had more stuff worth stealing. Me nan's got burgled when I was about eight and they stole the VCR, which back then you could have sold for a good few quid down the pub. These days who'd buy a second hand DVD player when they can get one in Tesco for 25 notes?

Most property crime now seems to be to steal car keys or very high end jewellery.

5 hours ago, rico1304 said:

You said there were very few poor on poor burglaries, then you back peddled, then you’ve made the same bollocks claim again.  I never said you supported burglars. People steal from the people nearest to them. Always have always will.  You are hopeless. 

Burglary was never as commonplace as it now is. This is partly because back when I'm talking about ordinary people had little worth stealing and there was more of a comkunity spirit in how people looked out for each other. I know you don't believe this but people used to actually care about the wellbeing of their neighbours before worrying about their new Porsche or whatever. Your heroine and her government helped turn ordinary people against each so now they couldn't give a shit about what goes on outside their front door. The increase in consumerism means we all have loads of gadgets which are easily nicked and sold to fund drug habits and the like but the coppers say most of these things are crimes of opportunity through unlocked doors and open windows.  I suppose I will always be hopeless to you as you continue to believe everybody has always been a cunt but there was a time when fewer people were actually cunts and it wasn't that long ago either.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Burglary was never as commonplace as it now is. This is partly because back when I'm talking about ordinary people had little worth stealing and there was more of a comkunity spirit in how people looked out for each other. I know you don't believe this but people used to actually care about the wellbeing of their neighbours before worrying about their new Porsche or whatever. Your heroine and her government helped turn ordinary people against each so now they couldn't give a shit about what goes on outside their front door. The increase in consumerism means we all have loads of gadgets which are easily nicked and sold to fund drug habits and the like but the coppers say most of these things are crimes of opportunity through unlocked doors and open windows.  I suppose I will always be hopeless to you as you continue to believe everybody has always been a cunt but there was a time when fewer people were actually cunts and it wasn't that long ago either.

Humanity is determined to move away from the aspects of life which make it worth living.

• 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Nasty little incident this. Down in dat der London. Poor kid is terrified.

FMxOiqXX0AU5aGp?format=jpg&name=900x900

I like to think of myself as measured, turn the other cheek and all that, but I'd be happy to see these bullying little cunts set on fire.

Fucking horrible, adding more punches and kicks because the kid was understandably flinching and trying to protect himself!

Bastards! Feral little shites!

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Heartbreaking watching that, my youngest is probably about the same age and it would break me to see him subjected to something like that. 

I hope those cunts get what the deserve  not a slap on the wrist, a good fucking beating like the cowards they are.

I think part of the issue is they can’t be given a good beating. The punishment tends to be less than the crime these days. I sometimes take a quick look at the ‘jailed this week’ in the echo to see if there’s anyone I know and the sentences just seemed massively random. Beat someone to a pulp whilst already on a suspended sentence for something similar and have plenty of it on your record - enjoy a 6 month holiday, import some untaxed cigs and it’s goodbye for the next few years. 
Priorities are ridiculous in this country, I’d happily see that lot who were doing that to that kid shot. It’s a guarantee they’ll live pointless lives just causing misery to anyone else unfortunate enough to be in their orbit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Arniepie said:

That one with the dreadlocks needs volleying everywhere 

Fuck banging him away down south as well. Send him up north somewhere where him and his mates will have to fend for themselves against a load of scallies.