Section_31

Mundane Things Which Knock You Sick

Can't stand looking at a cut open pomegranate with those bloody looking pips. It turns my stomach.

Missus hates touching newspapers & it's even worse if she has wet hands.

I don't think they use the same stuff anymore but the packaging that they used to have on Asda's own toilet rolls used to make me go dizzy/want to puke if i touched it. I'm going a bit funny now just thinking about it.

It just had a really horrible texture and was loaded with static. urrgggh

Cunts who go for a slash in the alehouse, don't wash their hands and then open the fuckin' bog door with the very hands they've held their pathetic peckers in.

Dirty cunts.

I was in Tescos once and had to to go the bog for a quick burst. While I was in there I saw a fella have a slash and just leave without washing his hands. I made a point of keeping my eye on the dirty bastard whilst in the shop and studiously avoided anything he touched. I suppose I should've said something but I adopted the typically British shithouse stance of 'not making a scene'.

For the record I can't stand the smell of that Parmesan cheese dust in the tubs, it's fucking rank and makes me heave. I have no problem with a block of fresh Parmesan, it's just that tubbed-up shite.

2.jpg

If you were an underworld figure, wouldn't you hire someone like that just for a laugh? Even if they had no business or criminal skills?

You'd be like Skeletor.

Sorry, I had to neg you for giving me the shivers. But you deserve some rep for being correct.

Well by the same token, Fuck you buddy. But thanks.

I wretched the other day when i had to pick up a copper coin from the chair, fucking hate copper coins.

Youve gotta be kidding me.

You guys... if this thread isnt a joke, I... I just dont know. You're all gays

I have a real thing about licking envelopes now. I cut my tongue really badly once and since then I have had to lick my finger and apply spit that way. I buy envelopes that have a tape you remove and they stick themselves, work has them too, so thankfully I am normally spared from this.

I sneezed into an ashtray and the ash went into my eyes and nose and i have not stopped wretching since. Poeple who smoke should be made eat their own ash.

by the way i did not do it an as an experiment - it was a freakish coincidence involving the nasal passage and the location of my head at time of same