You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mundane Things Which Knock You Sick

Section_31

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunts who go for a slash in the alehouse, don't wash their hands and then open the fuckin' bog door with the very hands they've held their pathetic peckers in.

Dirty cunts.

I was in Tescos once and had to to go the bog for a quick burst. While I was in there I saw a fella have a slash and just leave without washing his hands. I made a point of keeping my eye on the dirty bastard whilst in the shop and studiously avoided anything he touched. I suppose I should've said something but I adopted the typically British shithouse stance of 'not making a scene'.

For the record I can't stand the smell of that Parmesan cheese dust in the tubs, it's fucking rank and makes me heave. I have no problem with a block of fresh Parmesan, it's just that tubbed-up shite.

I have a real thing about licking envelopes now. I cut my tongue really badly once and since then I have had to lick my finger and apply spit that way. I buy envelopes that have a tape you remove and they stick themselves, work has them too, so thankfully I am normally spared from this.

I sneezed into an ashtray and the ash went into my eyes and nose and i have not stopped wretching since. Poeple who smoke should be made eat their own ash.

by the way i did not do it an as an experiment - it was a freakish coincidence involving the nasal passage and the location of my head at time of same