You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

Leeson what's the matter mate, did you lose fifty million quid IN ONE DAY!!!!!?

Aveez isn't having a go at Simon here, she's just the forum ballbreaker.

ballbreaker, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

Make you want all of her love

She's a ballbreaker

make you buy cars

make you cut cards

make you fall real hard in love

She's a ballbreaker, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

She's a ballbreaker

make you buy cars

make you cut cards

Wish you never ever met her at all

Thats very funny I wanted to rep you but alas I'm all repped out.. someone rep him for me.

Your resident BallBreaker.xxx

Thats not a flip side - these businesses are just that - businesses.. they are here to make a profit.. hundreds of people with poor credit use these companies to their advantage to regain a credit rating following a default or because they didnt have enought credit to get any decent credit and then pay them off happily.. the responibility of debt lays firmly with the person taking out the credit.. Low income families cannot be excluded from credit or from the offer.. but its up to the family to decide if they can adequetly manage the credit they request.

Right, I hadn't realised they were businesses. That's OK then. I am not saying that poor people should be excluded from credit, but there are companies out there offering credit with ridiculous levels of interest (and it seems the government wanted a piece of that pie).

Leeson what's the matter mate, did you lose fifty million quid IN ONE DAY!!!!!?

Aveez isn't having a go at Simon here, she's just the forum ballbreaker.

ballbreaker, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

She's a ballbreaker

make you buy cars

make you cut cards

make you fall real hard in love

She's a ballbreaker, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

She's a ballbreaker

make you buy cars

make you cut cards

Wish you never ever met her at all

No, my first rant wasnt aimed at AVEEZ it was the people who are following him round the forum so they can take the piss at his expense.

The rest of it was aimed at her for being such a loon and thinking that there's a one solution fits all answer to debt problems.

Right, I hadn't realised they were businesses. That's OK then. I am not saying that poor people should be excluded from credit, but there are companies out there offering credit with ridiculous levels of interest (and it seems the government wanted a piece of that pie).

If you understand the concept of them being businesses I dont see what your point is.. High rates of interest are par for the course with High Risks - I dont see your point.

No, my first rant wasnt aimed at AVEEZ it was the people who are following him round the forum so they can take the piss at his expense.

The rest of it was aimed at her for being such a loon and thinking that there's a one solution fits all answer to debt problems.

There's not a lot of following needed; he's EVERYWHERE!

If you understand the concept of them being businesses I dont see what your point is.. High rates of interest are par for the course with High Risks - I dont see your point.

So where does the business/loan shark line lie? My point was that just because they are businesses, doesn't make them right.

So where does the business/loan shark line lie? My point was that just because they are businesses, doesn't make them right.

I didnt say they were right or wrong I said they were there to make money.

The line lies I suspect with how the money is loaned..Businesses - Loan companies / credit card companies are regulated and must have a paper trail for auditing - when things go wrong on an account the business will resort to legal measures to recover the debt and the courts can offer protection to both parties in certain circumstances.

Loan sharks on the other hand dont usually document things correctly - their agreements are not legally binding and as such they do not usually follow the legal path if you default - they are more likely to come around nad break your legs..

This is where I see the main differences being between the 2.

So what if he is? He's not the one going round calling people who've cearly got difficulties mongs.

I still can never sense when your purposely looking for a reaction Leeson, but do you think branding him as someone with 'difficulties' is fair?

I agree that there are some unfair comments been handed to him (guilty) but he doesn't exactly help himself does he? I don't have a problem with him other than his over eager posting habits.

I still can never sense when your purposely looking for a reaction Leeson, but do you think branding him as someone with 'difficulties' is fair?

I agree that there are some unfair comments been handed to him (guilty) but he doesn't exactly help himself does he? I don't have a problem with him other than his over eager posting habits.

Fuck the bullies. Fuck 'em all. They beat up on a weakling, and that's all they did. The rest is just smokefilled coffee-house crap. They tortured and tormented a weaker kid. They didn't like him. So, they killed him. And why? Because he couldn't run very fast.

Seriously though, I'm being as non-descript as I possibly can but what's clear is clear. There's a few people who I've seen doing it that I wouldn't normally expect it from or to be within their nature, so I can only assume that they haven't seen some of his other more telling posts but you don't need a degree in sherlockholmesology to be able to detect when you're picking on someone who, well, you shouldn't really be picking on. As irritating as you might find him, he is harmless and tries to be civil to most people on here.

It's not much to ask that everyone else pays him the same courtesy.

I dont know the personal circumstance of this lad or how this debt came about and yes it can be a scary time but the above makes me rage..

The problem is that the company you originally owed money to will have sold the debt to one of these cuntish debt recovery agencies

No fella the problem is that he didnt pay the debt or make arrnagement to pay the debt in the first 6 months of the default..He would have had plenty of time and numerous letters and phone calls before it got to this stage - from the date of the original default I would imagine that at least 9-12 months has passed - he entered into an agreement to pay £10 very reasonable I think in the circumastance nad then didnt both..TOUGH FUCKIN TITS MATE..

its not cuntish debt collectors - its stupid people running up bills which are none essential bills of which they have no means to pay. Why should the company lose money just because his head is firmly up his arse? If he owed me £500 I'd be doing more than sending bailiffs round to his house - oh I've got confidence issues... blah fuckin blah there were no issue when he was running the bill up were there..the company gave him a chance and he blew it.. perhaps he genuinely cant pay it now but thats life - this situation will act as a very good lesson for the future - dont take what you cant afford and if you do rememebr there are consequences.

Aveez...where to fucking start....."fella"?

Firstly....When I said "the problem is......" I was putting myself in his shoes. The problem for him, is that he was trying to negotiate with someone who had shifted his debt to somebody else. I was trying to point out why they wouldnt deal with him. I dont condone anyone running up debts they cant afford ( I'm still struggling and paying my thieving ex-wifes debts now) .....but £500+ for a £10 default? get to fuck.....

Secondly. Having had dealings with these CUNTS before, and I can tell you thats what they are. Absolute Fucking Cunts, I was pursued to the point of court by these cunts for a long time, until it got to a court date. When I called them on it, they bottled it and I heard nothing more. So if you think thats just them trying to make a profit then fine we will agree to differ, But I submitted documentary evidence to these cunts of my non-liability for these debts on several occasions, but they disregarded this and continued to harass me and basically call me a liar either in print or over the phone. It was fucking scandalous behaviour, and I hope they get AIDS. They bullied me hoping I'd cave in, well I fucking wouldnt, and they can eat shit, as can anyone who works for these companies.

Edited by sparta7
  • Upvote 1

Fuck the bullies. Fuck 'em all. They beat up on a weakling, and that's all they did. The rest is just smokefilled coffee-house crap. They tortured and tormented a weaker kid. They didn't like him. So, they killed him. And why? Because he couldn't run very fast.

Seriously though, I'm being as non-descript as I possibly can but what's clear is clear. There's a few people who I've seen doing it that I wouldn't normally expect it from or to be within their nature, so I can only assume that they haven't seen some of his other more telling posts but you don't need a degree in sherlockholmesology to be able to detect when you're picking on someone who, well, you shouldn't really be picking on. As irritating as you might find him, he is harmless and tries to be civil to most people on here.

It's not much to ask that everyone else pays him the same courtesy.

I know I'm one of those of which you speak, but Simon invites it in the same way that Rashid, Xabi D, Momo, Redhorse and others invite reactions out of people. If you look at the responses that Simon has gained across various threads, he's not been insulted by people or taken offence at any of the comments that people have made. As long as that line isn't crossed then where's the issue? Simon makes all sweeping statements on an Internet forum designed for people to respond to each other. He's got to expect that he'll get vehement disagreements on his posts and he's also got to expect that he's not going to get sympathy when he's not making any obvious attempts to rectify the situation that he's got himself into.

I know I'm one of those of which you speak, but Simon invites it in the same way that Rashid, Xabi D, Momo, Redhorse and others invite reactions out of people. If you look at the responses that Simon has gained across various threads, he's not been insulted by people or taken offence at any of the comments that people have made. As long as that line isn't crossed then where's the issue? Simon makes all sweeping statements on an Internet forum designed for people to respond to each other. He's got to expect that he'll get vehement disagreements on his posts and he's also got to expect that he's not going to get sympathy when he's not making any obvious attempts to rectify the situation that he's got himself into.

To be honest, it wasn't. I hadn't seen anything from you on other posts which I thought were out of order. I'm not arsed who agrees with him and who doesn't.

The posts I was talking about were from the people who shout him down by calling him a "fucking mong". I've seen it from at least 2 regular posters on here (other threads) and it's completely unneccessary.

In this thread he just asked for some advice and still some people can't help themselves but to try and take the piss out of him.

To say that to someone you know well is banter. To say it to someone you don't on an Internet forum is the act of an utter shitbag.