Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Big Green Bastard

Animal cruelty

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I reckon I'd rather be punched in the face than eaten, like.

Why am I not surprised to see you sticking up for a tory sadist... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why am I not surprised to see you sticking up for a tory sadist... 

 

Why am I not surprised to see you completely missing the point yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why am I not surprised to see you sticking up for a tory sadist... 

 

Que? Pretty sure Stronts is pointing out the hypocrisy of people losing their shit over a horse being punched when they probably chowed down on bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Why am I not surprised to see you completely missing the point yet again.

Which is exactly what you've just done. Trying to be contrary as usual for attention. Stop shagging dogs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Em City said:

 

Que? Pretty sure Stronts is pointing out the hypocrisy of people losing their shit over a horse being punched when they probably chowed down on bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Oh right so we can't be aghast at someone beating a horse up because we eat meat? Aah right. New rules I wasn't aware of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

If these guys are right, she’s a primary school teacher. Wouldn’t want to be a misbehaving pupil in her class…

 

https://huntingleaks.is/news/

 

I see her mates are also busy deleting her info from certain sites.

Woah steady on there, did you or have you eaten any meat today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Em City said:

Que? Pretty sure Stronts is pointing out the hypocrisy of people losing their shit over a horse being punched when they probably chowed down on bacon and sausage for breakfast.

 

Yes, exactly this.

 

If people want to eat meat, that's their business. I'm not one of those preachy veggies, and a person's diet is between them and their conscience. What I do object to is when those very same people bang on about animal cruelty. I have numerous relatives always sharing posts on Facebook about how people who harm animals are scum of the earth, and not a single one of them is vegetarian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Woah steady on there, did you or have you eaten any meat today? 

 

I kicked and punched a pig to death so that I could  butcher it for fresh bacon and sausage meat. Went down lovely with a couple of poached eggs. Why do you ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Yes, exactly this.

 

If people want to eat meat, that's their business. I'm not one of those preachy veggies, and a person's diet is between them and their conscience. What I do object to is when those very same people bang on about animal cruelty. I have numerous relatives always sharing posts on Facebook about how people who harm animals are scum of the earth, and not a single one of them is vegetarian.

How many of them have kicked and punched a defenceless 'live' animal lately? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

 

I kicked and punched a pig to death so that I could  butcher it for fresh bacon and sausage meat. Went down lovely with a couple of poached eggs. Why do you ask?

In that case you can't be outraged at cruelty to animals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Woah steady on there, did you or have you eaten any meat today? 

 

Not eaten meat in 2 and a half years. Never will again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Em City said:

 

Not eaten meat in 2 and a half years. Never will again.

Aah ok, you can be angry at the woman then. My missus is a vegan, been fully veggie since she was 9. Is she ok to be outraged? 

 

He's being a contrary prick for the sake of it. As usual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I reckon I'd rather be punched in the face than eaten, like.

To be fair, I reckon most people would rather punch you than eat you.

 

Maybe the GF needs another poll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How many of them have kicked and punched a defenceless 'live' animal lately? 

 

Oh, like most meat-eaters, they usually get someone else to inflict the fatal blow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Oh, like most meat-eaters, they usually get someone else to inflict the fatal blow. 

What are you wearing today? Try and be honest for a change .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

What are you wearing today?

 

This is the short of chat I normally reserve for my OnlyFans subscribers to be honest.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

This is the short of chat I normally reserve for my OnlyFans subscribers to be honest.

You'd have to pay them to be on there. Anyway, you saw my point. Glad to help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You'd have to pay them to be on there. Anyway, you saw my point. Glad to help. 

 

No, I still have no idea what your point was, or how my clothing is relevant to people hypocritically sounding off about animal cruelty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×