You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

• 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why am I not surprised to see you sticking up for a tory sadist... 

Que? Pretty sure Stronts is pointing out the hypocrisy of people losing their shit over a horse being punched when they probably chowed down on bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Just now, Em City said:

Que? Pretty sure Stronts is pointing out the hypocrisy of people losing their shit over a horse being punched when they probably chowed down on bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Oh right so we can't be aghast at someone beating a horse up because we eat meat? Aah right. New rules I wasn't aware of. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

If these guys are right, she’s a primary school teacher. Wouldn’t want to be a misbehaving pupil in her class…

https://huntingleaks.is/news/

I see her mates are also busy deleting her info from certain sites.

Woah steady on there, did you or have you eaten any meat today? 

4 minutes ago, Em City said:

Yes, exactly this.

If people want to eat meat, that's their business. I'm not one of those preachy veggies, and a person's diet is between them and their conscience. What I do object to is when those very same people bang on about animal cruelty. I have numerous relatives always sharing posts on Facebook about how people who harm animals are scum of the earth, and not a single one of them is vegetarian.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Woah steady on there, did you or have you eaten any meat today? 

I kicked and punched a pig to death so that I could  butcher it for fresh bacon and sausage meat. Went down lovely with a couple of poached eggs. Why do you ask?

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes, exactly this.

If people want to eat meat, that's their business. I'm not one of those preachy veggies, and a person's diet is between them and their conscience. What I do object to is when those very same people bang on about animal cruelty. I have numerous relatives always sharing posts on Facebook about how people who harm animals are scum of the earth, and not a single one of them is vegetarian.

How many of them have kicked and punched a defenceless 'live' animal lately? 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

I kicked and punched a pig to death so that I could  butcher it for fresh bacon and sausage meat. Went down lovely with a couple of poached eggs. Why do you ask?

In that case you can't be outraged at cruelty to animals. 

Just now, Em City said:

Not eaten meat in 2 and a half years. Never will again.

Aah ok, you can be angry at the woman then. My missus is a vegan, been fully veggie since she was 9. Is she ok to be outraged? 

He's being a contrary prick for the sake of it. As usual. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You'd have to pay them to be on there. Anyway, you saw my point. Glad to help. 

No, I still have no idea what your point was, or how my clothing is relevant to people hypocritically sounding off about animal cruelty.