You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slagging off Soccer Saturday - 3rd Jan edition

Redder Lurtz

Just a couple for starters - Twat le Tissier shown himself up as being the classless. bitter little cunt that he is by predicting a 6-0 Chelsea win over Southend. Apparently he has some history with Southend.

They've just awarded 'performance of the week' to fucking Peterboro', whilst Thommo sat there aghast saying "5-1 away in the Premier League and you give the award to Peterborough?" To which Stelling replied "Peterborough couldn't score 5 in the Premiership because they're in League 1." Stupit twat.

Thommo was bang on. How we didn't pick up that (ultimately fucking worthless) award is a bit of a joke really.

You are surprised?

Course not, I'm just slagging Sky off.

Le Tissier does annoy me, but I don't see anything wrong with him giving an honest prediction.

Because he was smug when he gave the prediction even when questioned about it and it was pointed out that he'd given no respect at all to Southend which he appeared to find highly amusing.

If there was anything more repulsive on TV this Christmas than Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday Christmas Special then it'd be enough to drive anyone to suicide.

Thankfully I didn't watch it, but I saw the adverts. Bunch of thundercunts the lot of them, Thommo is very close to thundercuntness for the fact that he still puts up with it all and for occasionally engaging in all the hilarious 'banter'.

Write to your congressman.

We were in stitches when we were in New York during Columbus Day, the state's congressman was called Tony Weiner, and he had a big sign saying 'vote Weiner!'

Nobody else thought it was funny though, and we don't even have fucking wieners over here.

stroonzes.

EDIT - made me laugh anyway

n1004353402_30166915_4307.jpg

They are told to wind people up as it keeps people watching.

Le Tissier: Look for Mef in the dictionary and their is a picture of that greasy twat-bag.

This picture - is he by any chance eating several pies and trying it on with a schoologirl? Just wondering.

Simple solution:

Don't fucking watch it.

Can't stand to see or hear those twats trying to talk about football like they know fucking everything.

The worst thing about it is that they are being paid an absolute fortune to talk shite.

How the fuck do you put up with the forums then?

Stelling was quality before, when Barrow pulled one back against 'Boro.

JS - Barrow "in Fairness" have a good chance of coming back into the game.

Hahahahaha, ace.

That was awesome. As was the part with him in the Hartlepool scarf and hat. And the monkey!

• 11 years later...