You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An American business man takes a short business trip to Japan. He arrives on a Sunday night, with meetings on that Tuesday. Since he is in a foreign land, and is bored with nothing to do, he calls up a prostitute service. A Japanese woman arrives at the door with in the hour, and the two proceed to have sex with eachother. The woman is on top, and the entire time all she says is "hoshimoto." The man doesn't know what to think, since he doesn't understand what she's saying, but the woman appears to be having a good time, so they continue. After the climax, the man pays the woman and she leaves. The next day, the American decides to play golf with some of the Japanese people he will be meeting with the next day. The round is relatively standard except for the 18th hole. When it is the American man's turn to drive, he hits a hole in one. All the Japanese people start yelling in celebration, and the American doesn't know what to say, so he says the first Japanese word that pops into his head, "hoshimoto." One of the Japanese business men looks at him, and in a thick accent says: "What do you mean, 'wrong hole?'"

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Navy Chief noticed a new sailor and barked at him, "Get over here! What's your name, sailor?"

"John," the new sailor replied.

"Look, I don't know what kind of bleeding heart pansy crap they're teaching sailors in boot camp these days, but I don't call anyone by their first name," the Chief scowled. "It breeds familiarity and leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my sailors as Smith, Jones, Baker, whatever. And you are to refer to me as 'Chief'. Do I make myself clear?"

"Aye aye, Chief," said the sailor.

"Now that we've got that straight, what is your last name?"

The sailor sighed. "Darling. My name is John Darling, Chief"

"OK John, here's what I want you to do..."

• 1 month later...

A mate of mine was telling me how he was shagging these twins and how they loved it and they couldn't get enough of it.
I said to him "but how can you tell them apart?"
Hey said "well, that's easy." 
"Shirley has got really big tits...........
and Bob has got a beard."

• Upvote 1