You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

I was in Paris last weekend with the missus on a romantic break. When walking down the Champs Elysees a load of cyclists came bombing down. They were swerving in and out of traffic shouting obscenities. We got called "knobs, twats!, wankers! Fuckmonkey, shit arse, nob jockey, piss flaps, fucker! Cunt!" 

Turns out it was the Tourette's de France.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Middle of winter and the weather is atrocious, fella hears a knock on the door to see a snail shivering on the doorstep, snail says " hey mate you couldn't give some shelter for the night could you?" Fella says "do one you cheeky get " and kicks the poor snail who goes flying all the way down to the end of the drive.

Six months later it's the middle of summer and its sweltering. The same fella hears a knock on the door, he answers it to see a snail on the doorstep who looks up at him and says "there was no need for that"

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Classic JCC ones, re people from Yorkshire being tight.

A hooker opens up in a Yorkshire town, with an introductory offer that not only will she do anything, but if you keep your requests down to 3 words she'll do it for a fiver. There are queues round the block.

First guy goes in, pretty normal guy, says to her "Fuck me stupid." She does the business and sends him out of there happy and in pocket.

Second guy is a bit more kinky, he says "Beat me up." So she gives him a severe pasting and sends him on his way perfectly satisfied.

Third guy is old-school Yorkshire, he says "Paint my house."

His other one is that his mate from Yorkshire won't wear elasticated underwear, because they give.

A ventriloquist is walking through the Welsh countryside when he stumbles across a farmer whittling a piece of wood at his front gate.

The ventriloquist thinks he'll have a bit of fun with him and says "Hey mate is that your dog?"

The farmer replies "Yes, why?"

"Mind if I have a quick word with him?"

The farmer looking puzzled agrees.

The ventriloquist says "Hey dog, does this guy look after you?"

The dog replies "Aye. He talks me for walks, feeds me well, I've got my own kennel. Sound."

The ventriloquist then says "Hey mate is that your horse over there?"

The farmer again looking puzzled agrees.

The ventriloquist says "Hey horse, does this guy look after you?"

The horse replies "Aye. He talks me for a gallop now and then, feeds me well, I've got my own stable. Sound."

The ventriloquist then says "Hey mate is that your sheep over there?"

The farmer says "The sheep's a fucking liar."

• Upvote 6