You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Time for a kick start on the jokes,here goes!

A boy asks his nan'have you seen my pills marked LSD?'

Fuck your pills says she,have you seen all those dragons in the kitchen? 

Ly

Two Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine, both in hospital,one in a korma, the others got a dodgy tikka.

Just had my annual water bill drop on the mat £175,thats a lot when oxfam can supply a whole African village for £2 a month.time to change suppliers I think.

After years of research, scientists have finally discovered what makes women happy.....NOTHING! 

I've been charged with murder for killing a manwith sandpaper, in my defence,I only meant to rough him up a bit.

My mate has just hired an eastern European cleaner,took her 15 hours to hooverthe the house.turns out she's a slovak 

After a night of drink,drugs and wild sex,I woke up next to a really ugly woman,that's when I realised I had made it home safely.

Did you hear about the fat,alcoholic, transvestite? All he wanted to do was eat ,drink, and be mary.

• Upvote 2

British delegates were stunned when their royal hosts served them baguettes filled with honey badger on a recent visit to the Middle East. Polite and reserved as ever, they didn't quite know what to make of the Sheik, ratel and roll.

During a bank robbery a woman pregnant with triplets is shot 3 times in the stomach. Doctors rush her to hospital an when she comes round they inform her that all is well but unfortunately they were unable to get the bullets out although they foresee no problems with the little ones.

Fast forward 14 years and with two girls and a healthy boy, she comes home one day to find her daughter crying. She asks "what's wrong my dear?" The daughter replies "mum I was having a wee and a bullet came out" relieved the mother re tells the story of how the bullet got there.

A few weeks later her other daughter is crying and upon asking she also replies that she was "having a wee and a bullet came out". She calms her daughter and explains all.

The next day her son is in bits, howling and inconsolable the mother replies "I know what happened, you were having a wee and a bullet came out" the son sobbing replies "no mum.... I was having a wank and I shot the dog!"

• Upvote 2

Paddy's wife has never had an orgasm and the doctor suggests she's over heating during sex.

So Paddy gets his mate around to waft a towel on them during sex.

After 20 mins still no orgasm, so his friend suggests "let's swap, I'll shag her and you waft the towel".

Within seconds Paddy's wife is screaming with pleasure and has her first orgasm ever.

Paddy turns to his friend slowly and says. "and that my friend is how you waft a towel".

• Upvote 8

Jonny is desperate for a job, so he sees the signs around Liverpool for the Billy Smart Circus and ends up getting an interview, he's sitting with the head of the circus and pleads for any job available, after much thought the man says "we do have one job available, one of our clowns has just quit and we need someone to fill in for him", Jonny agrees instantly "Well it's pretty straight forward, you'll do the usual clown routine, involving the little cars, spraying water from a flower on your outfit, the finale will be you getting hit in the head with a rubber bat, after you get hit pretend your knocked out then "TADA" spring up and the curtains will go down, end of show.

Jonny agrees, and later on that night he puts on his makeup and goes out with the 3 other clowns to do the routine, he's dancing about having fun, spraying water in peoples faces, then he sits on the chair for the finale, only unbeknownst to him the rubber bat has been replaced by a metal one. He's pulling stupid faces to the crowd, when suddenly the other clown swings with this almighty SMASH! hitting Jonny full force right in the face with the bat. Jonny instantly gets knocked unconscious and slumps back into the chair, blood pouring from his head and everything. The head of the circus can see somethings badly wrong and rushes to the stage picking Jonny up and calling frantically for an ambulance, after taking Jonny to A & E and after 4 days on a life support machine Jonny starts to come too in the presence of the head of the circus who was terrified he might die, as Jonny comes to he springs up from the bed and shouts "TAAADDDAA" 

Paddy's wife has never had an orgasm and the doctor suggests she's over heating during sex.

So Paddy gets his mate around to waft a towel on them during sex.

After 20 mins still no orgasm, so his friend suggests "let's swap, I'll shag her and you waft the towel".

Within seconds Paddy's wife is screaming with pleasure and has her first orgasm ever.

Paddy turns to his friend slowly and says. "and that my friend is how you waft a towel".

That is excellent Rich.

A guy walks into the doctor's office with a banana stuck in one ear, a potato in the other ear, and a carrot stuck in one nostril. The man says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?" The doctor says, "Well first of all, you need to eat more sensibly." 

• Upvote 1