You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A farmer and his wife go to a cattle auction and stop at the breeding bulls section.

They go up to the first pen where there is a sign attached that says: 'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'

She playfully nudges her husband in the ribs, smiles and says, "He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week."

They walk to the second pen which has a sign attached that says: 'THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

She gives her husband a healthy jab and says, "Wow, that's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walk to the third pen and it has a sign attached that says: 'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

The wife is so excited that her elbow nearly breaks her husband's ribs. She says, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one!"

Her husband turns to her and replies, "Go over and ask him if every time was with the same old cow."

• Upvote 3

I've just invented this one, so may need a bit of polishing:

Glaswegian to English pal: I pure usetae love the old Nintendo games, Super Mario was alreet likesay, but street fighter was braw yano.

English guy: Yeah I loved it to, Zangief was fucking rubbish though.

Scot: Aye pal, but I pure loved some of the special moves, ya ken?

English: I do Ken (Hadouken).

Fin

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I've just invented this one, so may need a bit of polishing:

Glaswegian to English pal: I pure usetae love the old Nintendo games, Super Mario was alreet likesay, but street fighter was braw yano.

English guy: Yeah I loved it to, Zangief was fucking rubbish though.

Scot: Aye pal, but I pure loved some of the special moves, ya ken?

English: I do Ken (Hadouken).

Fin

Glaswegians don't really say 'ken' mate. Other than that its pretty good 

Husband takes his wife to a disco. There's this guy on the dance floor giving it large, break-dancing, moon-walking, back-flips, the full works.

Wife turns to her husband and says, "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."

Husband replies, "Looks like he's still fucking celebrating."

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...