You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A mum listens in on her four year old playing with his train set and hears:

" All those on getting off, go on fuck off, and all those getting on best fucking hurry up "

So the mum smacks his bum and sends him upstairs until he's learned his lesson. Two hours later and the boy comes down and apologises and is allowed to carry on playing with his train set, with his mum listening in.

" All those departing the train, thank you for travelling with us and have a good day. All those boarding, please mind the gap and have a safe journey... And all those who are upset by the two hour delay, blame the fat cunt in the kitchen! "

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Hot knives? Surely you mean a lung?

As far as I remember, the only requirement for hot knives was two knives and a stove.

Ah GD, at the tender age of 12/3 we would be raiding the cash box on the top of

me mates telly, getting together a flim, nicking 2 knives and a bottle of lemo / milk. Then heading to the woods,

insert one life into bottle and shake till knife removes bottom, heat knives over fire, smoulder weed between hot knives in bottom of bottle and draw up through the top.

cheapest way of getting hammered, and nicotine free for yer vegan health nut types

My friend's wife bought a pair of crotchless panties in an attempt to spice up their sex life. She put them on, together with a short skirt, and sat on the sofa opposite her husband.

At a strategic moment she crossed and uncrossed her legs until her husband finally noticed and said "are you wearing crotchless panties?"

"Yes," she answered seductively. "Thank christ for that" he said, "I thought the stuffing was coming out of the sofa"

• Upvote 1

In the Pub the other day I was telling that old joke about what do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in the bath? Answer: Throw in your washing.

We were all having a good laugh about this when this big bastard tapped me on the shoulder and said '' I don’t find that very funny. My brother was an epileptic and he died in the bath during a fit''

I said '' Sorry mate did he drown?''

“No” he said ……….'' he choked on a sock ''

• Upvote 5

A man walks into a bar with an octopus under his arm.

Bartender asks him "What's up with the octopus?" 

He responds "$1000 says my octopus can play any instrument you put in front of it"

Bartender says "Alright, lets see it. Have it play the piano in the corner"

The guy puts the octopus on the piano and it plays it, beautifully. 

People start bringing it other instruments, guitar, trumpet, accordion, it plays everything with ease.

Then someone places a set of bagpipes in front of it. It pokes around, turns it over, lifts up the drones, but doesn't play it.

The man leans in and says "Come on, play it! you're embarrassing me!"

The octopus looks up and says "Play it? I'm gonna fuck it as soon as I figure out how to get it's pajamas off!"

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...