You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

I was explaining to my wife how sometimes I feel really high and then really low.

She said, "Dave, get off the fucking swing."

More people would call the Gambling Addicts Helpline if they made every 5th caller a winner.

As I blew my daughter a kiss at the school gates, one of the other fathers looked at me in disgust. "Are you fucking your own daughter?" he asked.

"Erm... No..." I said, looking very sheepish. "Is it wrong for a father to blow a kiss to his daughter?"

"No," he replied. "But it's wrong for her to catch that kiss and then rub it on her minge."

Guest davelfc

Great news! I have finally found a prostitute who charges by the inch. Obviously i can't afford her, but i thought it might be a cheap night out for you lot.

Guest davelfc

Reebok have released new ultra skin tight cycling shorts for women called 'Mumblers'..

You can see the lips move but you can't make out what the cunt's saying!

Guest davelfc

paddy takes his goldfish back complaining it suffers from epilepsy,shop owner says it looks calm enough to me,paddy says u av'nt taken it out the fuckin bowl yet.

Guest davelfc

Man gets home, tells wife

'Get me a beer before it starts'

he drinks it then says

'Quick get me another before it starts'

again she gets it he drinks it & says

'another before it starts'

She says

'Listen here you lazy fat cunt, you walk in, sit down & start barking orders...

He says 'Fuck me it's started'

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll never forget how happy i was when i saw my missus walking down the aisle towards me. My heart was beating fast and the excitement was unbearable. It seemed to take an age but eventually there she was, stood beside me. I gave her a cheeky wink and said, "Get that trolley over here love, they're doing 3 cases of Stella for the price of 2."

Guest davelfc

Alzheimers Test How fast can you quess these words with missing Letters?

1. F_ _K

2. PU_S_

3.S_X

4.P_N_S

5. BOO_S

6. _ _NDOM

Answers:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

1. FORK

2. PULSE

3. SIX

4. PANTS

5. Books

6. Random

You got all 6 wrong didnt you?

Well Congratulations! You dont Have Alzheimer's But you are a Pervert.