You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bascombe latest effort

PaulMcC

I have had the misfortune of witnessing some serious mongs on various fora but Momo, Durango, GazWillo and the many other aliases is the biggest fucking Monging Wuming fuck I have ever witnessed.

You think Durango is Momo? :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family first. Anyone saying otherwise is either very odd, or, more probably, a kid.

Yes, I think his wife could bear it for a few more years, but if she has stated that she's not coming back, then Masch should probably leave. His head would be so fucked up that he'd probably shite anyway.

Another voice of reason.

the real problem is this issue wont go away until the start of pre-season training and that is in spite of PR from LFC today

Something to do with him still being touted to other clubs, including Man City and Alonso finally deciding that he couldn't carry on under these circumstances. If it still goes all the way back to the Inter game then Rafa is a lot more petty than I ever assumed. No one should have to miss the birth of their child for a job, no matter what the job.

You hiit the nail on the head and why i expect Javier to leave, Rafa just cant comprehend Javier putting his family first and takes it as a slur on him and more importantly LFC which is fantastic strong management and as a LFC fan you have to admire him for that but sometimes a little compassion and understanding would go along way, Not a trait ive seen in Rafa in the 5 years he has been manager here.

I have nothing to hide either, I wrote a few of them for the crack, go on Dirk, since you're such a virtuous soul who else wrote them apart from Brownie and I? I see you have a problem with me, no problem, I'll take that under future consideration and hopfully next season when I see you face to face we can work whatever problem you have with me.

I dont know who momo is but why exactly are Durango and Gazwillo regarded as 'mongs'?

Just been reading through this thread and I agree with almost all of GazWillo's posts, dont know why so many people believe anything that fat cunt writes and can't see that he is trying to stir as much shit as he can against our club.

In all Fairness lad sif someone wrote the tags about you there would be hell to pay with that forumite probobly banned.

People have definitely complained about it not long after the whole tagging nonsense was brought in. They weren't so keen on it when it was in their direction.