You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WaltonRed

What is Israel supposed to do,Hamas send 50 rockets a day into Israel how would any country like it to happen to them,its so politicaly correct to support Hamas,they are terorists supported by Iran, who want a complete Annihilation of Israel,they also deny the Holocaust we as the west created Israel after the Holocaust they are there to stay. There could be big shit happening, Israel are looking for an excuse to bomb the fuck out of Irans nuclear establishments,this may be an attempt by the west to intice Iran into a reaction.

Dont book any hols untill after January

Colin Powell's Jan 21st/22nd prediction...? - Yahoo! Answers

Wasn't there a ceasefire in place? Who pulled whose chain and broke that one?

As far as I know, (as in, I could be quite wrong.) it broke off because Hamas said the Israeli government wouldn't open the crossings to let enough stuff in, and the Israeli government said that they would, but that Hamas wouldn't agree to stop firing rockets.

So Hamas fire hand held rockets and the Israeli government backed by millions of dollars of American money launches several airstrikes into Gaza instead using jets, and kill hundreds according to reports.

Very fair that isn't it? It's pissed me off for several parts of today already. Calling the Israeli government sewer scum fucking Nazi's is being too light on them. Fucks like those are one of the main things wrong with the world right now. Hamas are fucking stupid aswell though because they're firing rockets at the Israeli people, and it's the government causing the shit. Why do the people have to get caught in the middle?

I'd love to see Hamas and the Israeli government sent to the same island that Newport talked of, and just let them fucking kill eachother while the innocent people can live their lives without the pricks. Saying that though I think I'm being a bit harsh on Hamas, because they at least seem to want some type of justice instead of war for the sake of war, like the Israeli government seem to want. I'm not too sure though because I don't know enough about the whole thing, so there's no point in me trying to judge them.

If they'd rather have innocents die though instead of agreeing to something they just seem like fucking selfish idiots in my eyes. (both sides.)

Edited by Red Phoenix

What is Israel supposed to do,

Sit down at the negotiating table and put some proper effort into it? Don't the Palestinians want their own state or something but Israel won't allow it? Maybe both sides should put more effort into talking with the actual aim of stopping fighting with eachother.

Oh and as for "Hamas broke off the talks not Israel." well can you imagine the shitty deal the corrupt Israeli government probably offered them? I'm sure they just want to fight anyway. I'm not even carrying this on if I can help it. No-one's ever going to convince me the Israeli government are doing all they can though. Even thinking that is just delusion.

Israeli PM Ehud Olmert said the operation "may take some time"- but he pledged to avoid a humanitarian crisis.

"It's not going to last a few days,'' he said in a televised statement, flanked by Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

Israel said it was responding to an escalation in rocket attacks from Gaza and would bomb "as long as necessary".

They were the heaviest Israeli attacks on Gaza for decades. More air raids were launched as night fell.

Staff at the main hospital in Gaza say operating rooms are overflowing, it is running out of medicine, and there are not enough surgeons to cope.

Scum.

Edited by Red Phoenix

As I said how would we like it if some terrorist organisation started lobbing 50 deadly surface to air rockets daily killing our civillians as they hang out there washing.

Well they're obviously fucking stupid aswell, and I said that earlier on, didn't you see that bit? It doesn't justify aerial attacks on that scale that are causing hundreds of injuries to innocent people and deaths though. Far worse that what those rockets are managing to do.

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice accused Hamas of having triggered the new bout of violence.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert: 'We are not fighting against the people of Gaza'

"The United States strongly condemns the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel and holds Hamas responsible for breaking the ceasefire and for the renewal of violence in Gaza," she said, adding: "the ceasefire should be restored immediately".

Predictable AIPAC puppet fucking bitch. Can't wait until she fucks off aswell.

As I said how would we like it if some terrorist organisation started lobbing 50 deadly surface to air rockets daily killing our civillians as they hang out there washing.

I think it's in Hamas's best interests to provoke the Israelis and start a war in the region, they lob a few rockets over the border (only one person was killed by all accounts) and Israel always obliges with bombs and tanks en mass. Hamas gets its propaganda coup (notice how there's always cameras and screaming women outside the hospitals?) Iran and co kick off, and the yanks step in with the 'calm down calm down' shit.

It's boring, I've seen it all before. Maybe if the USA withdrew its support from Israel they might think twice about giving the kind of responses they give. Hamas are no angels though, that's for sure.

As I said

Israel are looking for an excuse to bomb the fuck out of Irans nuclear establishments,this may be an attempt by the west to intice Iran into a reaction.

Maybe, I hope your wrong though, obviously. Troops are just getting ready to pull out of Iraq and then something like that.....it's just not good at all.

As I said

Israel are looking for an excuse to bomb the fuck out of Irans nuclear establishments,this may be an attempt by the west to intice Iran into a reaction.

Those sneaky Israelis. Fancy having the foresight or the ability to make Hamas fire rockets into Israel to give them an excuse to retaliate.