You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Sopranos Scenes

Section_31

Brilliant that Sectch.

This one always sticks out in my mind, Chrissy's intervention:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

This is a fucking awesome scene, this was when I knew The Sopranos wasn't just going to be any other show, but it was going to be great, it was breathtaking stuff.

The dinner where Junior is being named as boss, but pictures are being taken by an undercover FBI agent. The bit at the end where they're putting their pictures up on the wall in HQ, and Tony is looking up at Junior, is just fucking ace.

One thing though, the music is different than on my DVD, don't know if it's been re-dubbed for subsequent releases or what.

[YOUTUBE]NgrhigY2GFA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'd forgotten just how awesome Furio was. Love the way nobody is spared a crack with the bat, even that poor fella who's sitting there minding his own business first off.

He was fucking ace Furio, a class scene which isn't on YouTube is where he goes to collect Tony's money from Mat and Sean, it's brilliant that.

He was fucking ace Furio, a class scene which isn't on YouTube is where he goes to collect Tony's money from Mat and Sean, it's brilliant that.

Furio and Tony are on the golf course:-

Tony "My friend Mr Williams doesn't care to much for golf ".

Furio-"STUPIDA FUCKIN GAME".

The last scene, the intervention and Sil getting ready for Livia's funeral while strggling with his cuff links:?

"Mother fucking pain the fuckin ass!!!!"

"Sweetheart, can we stop with the tantrums please?"

"FOR THIS SHIT I MISS THE JETS FIRST HOME GAME?!"

• 2 weeks later...

When Vito's kid took a shit in the showers, I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, when Eli (I think), hung himself at the start of series 6, it is one of the only times I've ever really been shocked. Really powerful scene that one.

Where Uncle Junior is watching the RICO story on the news and the artists impression of him comes up. I pissed meself at his reaction. And also the next time he was sitting in court giving the artist the daggers. Quality.

When Vito's kid took a shit in the showers, I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, when Eli (I think), hung himself at the start of series 6, it is one of the only times I've ever really been shocked. Really powerful scene that one.

Eugene Pontecorvo, yeah it was a strange one that IMO, came out of nowhere at the end of an 40-minute storyline.

Been in stitches watching some of the later seasons over the past week or so, I'd forgotten a lot of them.

Carmine Jnr comes out with some quality moron one-liners, when he's talking to the screenwriter and he goes "I have 12 films under my sub-species"

And

"The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so? But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective."

There's a bit where Vito, Chris and Paulie are in Satriales too, and out of nowhere Vito goes "Isn't it funny, that you shit, piss and cum all within an inch of each other?"

Chris goes "There's a reason for that, there's always a reason for these things"

Vito "They're all great fun though"

And paulie just goes "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!"

It's fucking hilarious.

Where Uncle Junior is watching the RICO story on the news and the artists impression of him comes up. I pissed meself at his reaction. And also the next time he was sitting in court giving the artist the daggers. Quality.

ha ha yeah forgot about that one, that is by far the winner. Junior's oversized bins made his face funnier anyway, but that artists impression of him was totally Larry David.

• 1 month later...

Could go on all night about favourite scene's but have always loved the opening of Season 2.......

[YOUTUBE]dpPZcqefCks[/YOUTUBE]

Edit - The audio (Sinatra's Very good year) is missing off the clip which kind of ruin's it but i'm sure you've all seen it before.