You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Strictly Come Dancing Final

Hand Shandy

Simple. Snowdon or Stevens?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Simple. Snowdon or Stevens?

I'm not saying I'd turn either down.

I want to know which one you'd pick.

It's a simple question.

It's got to be Snowdon for me. For one thing, she's not a midget and also looks like she's a bit dirty.

Stevens is probably a bit of a prude, although those suspender shots offer a tantalising suggestion that she's not.

• 1 year later...

The appeal of this show mystifies me. I can see how it would be quirky if it was literally a one-off show, say a Children in Need special purely for novelty value, but not every single week for five years.

"Dancing the American smooth, minor celeb and a dancer!"

I didn't like it! (booing ensues)

You put your heart and soul into it, good for you! (cheers)

"Dancin the American smooth, minor celeb and a dancer!"

Ad infinitum

Woah, that confused me! Possibly the first time one of my threads has ever been bumped...

Oh and I agree entirely Section, although my missus is currently flicking between Strictly and the Corrie quiz.

Tomorrow, I have the joy of Strictly and the X Factor final - I think I'll be staying down the pub after the conclusion of a certain sporting event.