You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haye Vs Klitschko

Remmie

5293293_std.jpg

"England has declared war on the Klitschko boys."

Vitali would have absolutely destroyed him in my opinion. Wladimir I'm less convinced about but Haye is still going to have to put some work in if he's going to go the distance, let alone win the fight.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wnt Haye to get beat for two simple reasons.

1. I can't stand the heavyweight division.

2. He is British, and that means he will have it for one fight (if he wins), lose it in a re-match or agisnt James Buster Douglas, who came out of retiremnt especially for the fight, and all the media hype behind will just shoot him down in flames. It is what we do as British people.

Plus Vitali scares me from photographs alone.

What's Buster Douglas got to do with shit. All he did was be the first to knock out that horrible cunt Tyson first...

• 2 months later...

Both suspect around the chin area but Wlad is the much bigger man & must be the choice.

I like David Haye and I know he is growing & maturing , but I can't really see a guy who lost to Carl Thompson & was floored so heavily by Mormeck , beating a Klitschko ( even the poorer one ).

Hoping I'm wrong though.

Both suspect around the chin area but Wlad is the much bigger man & must be the choice.

I like David Haye and I know he is growing & maturing , but I can't really see a guy who lost to Carl Thompson & was floored so heavily by Mormeck , beating a Klitschko ( even the poorer one ).

Hoping I'm wrong though.

That is exactly how I see it. I think Haye on points is the least likely outcome of all. It will be Haye early, Wlad late or Wlad comfortably on points for me.

I'm convinced Haye will knock him out. Klitschko is a fanny with a weak chin and Haye will go after him from the bell.

Wlad Klitschko was the one fight I wanted Lennox to take before he retired and had trained properly for. Lennox would have sent him sprawling on his arse and could have ended his career in the perfect fashion.

Wlad Klitschko was the one fight I wanted Lennox to take before he retired and had trained properly for. Lennox would have sent him sprawling on his arse and could have ended his career in the perfect fashion.

Yeah, that would have been ace. Lewis would have had both brothers calling him out for the rest of his life though, if he'd fought Wlad after Vitali. Moaning mother fuckers.

Yeah, that would have been ace. Lewis would have had both brothers calling him out for the rest of his life though, if he'd fought Wlad after Vitali. Moaning mother fuckers.

Vitali would have been a tough assignment for Lewis at any point in his career, nevermind an ageing Lewis who had undertrained for a fight with Kirk Johnson and was looking at retirement. He would have KO'd Wlad at any time though and a peak Lewis would have beaten Vitali.

Vitali would have been a tough assignment for Lewis at any point in his career, nevermind an ageing Lewis who had undertrained for a fight with Kirk Johnson and was looking at retirement. He would have KO'd Wlad at any time though and a peak Lewis would have beaten Vitali.

Lewis' problem was always undertraining/under estimating his opponents. I knew he'd lose to Rahman when he tuned up in South Africa(?) a week before the fight when it was taking place at altitude. Won me a few quid though!

I'd love to see Vitali v Wlad but I doubt it'll ever happen. More likely to see Haye v Wlad followed by Haye v Vitali.

Lewis' problem was always undertraining/under estimating his opponents. I knew he'd lose to Rahman when he tuned up in South Africa(?) a week before the fight when it was taking place at altitude. Won me a few quid though!

I'd love to see Vitali v Wlad but I doubt it'll ever happen. More likely to see Haye v Wlad followed by Haye v Vitali.

Yep, spot on, Lennox was his own worst enemy, he needed to feel scared and challenged by the opponent, all of his best performances were the ones where he had obviously put the hard yards in against opponents that were or could have been dangerous. He had been training for a bout with Kirk Johnson who he didnt take remotely seriously when Johnson pulled out and he was left with a fight vs Vitali at much shorter notice than he needed.

At least Haye is bringing some interest back in to the Heavyweight division, it needs a proper champion at the top of the sport. Its as bleak in the top division as I can ever remember it.