You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest TK-421

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to moan about tonight, I'm a happy camper. Lucas was very good, Dossena was quite solid, N'Gog was shite but took his goal very well indeed, Babel was promising if a little greedy (perhaps understandable), Keane showed some moments of real class and three Academy lads got on and all did well.

A good night.

How much of a cunt was their centre forward though? Cheating horrible fucker.

I thought he did well 2nd half after a dodgy first. Pleased for the 3 academy lads

To entertain you a little bit, he should have scored himself instead of trying to set up NGog early in the second half, I would have scored 10 out of 10 in that situation, in other words a sitter.

Instead of moaning at other attacking players when they actually have a chance to score and is brave enough to try and do exactly that instead of going with the safe option getting rid of the responsibility by picking the pass like Keane usually do, he should try to do the same himself.

Second sitter missed came from the other side of the box(right) and he also had another good chance to score which he blazed over and suddenly looked like he felt something in his shoulder.

If he stopped throwing his arms in the air all the time I`m sure his shoulder would be fine and maybe he could have scored his third goal for the night.

Did the other attacking players throw their arms up in disgust because Keane did not pass the ball, off course not, would he have done so, most likely.

But I was not going to mention this as I`m pretty ahppy with the result and when we win and score three goals I dont care who scores or not.

Nutter.

I've just ate a twix and a bowl of apple crumble and custard. The worst part of that is I'm now bloated and my socks won't take themselves off.

Fucking socks. Never do what you ask.

Keep them on too long and you'll get that late night itchy hairy leg itch thing.

It's great to see this thread, because after watching that I was thinking that things get really blown out of proportion on forums, and tonight really showed that.

Keane didn't have a good 60 or so minutes, but that's easily understandable with him probably thinking he was on his way off around 60 or so mins again. He seemed to go down really easily a lot though and I did notice the slinging up of his arms, that reminded me of a ladyboy from Mancland a bit, but he then went on and did fine.

That though was the only thing I could pick out that wound me up a bit out of the whole game, and even Keane went on to do well after that. (actually, just remembered that yeah, Babel should have passed more after his goal as we'd maybe have had Robbie score at least one, but no big thing considering how well things went overall.)

I was surprised that Insua didn't get a game, but Dossena again proved that he's playing a lot better so that was great, Lucas played well so that was another bonus, (and it was neat to see him challenge someone and they went on the floor for a change, and he kept the ball and carried on. Maybe he's been to the gym a bit!) Darby came on and played well, then we had Spearing and Kelly, but I didn't notice either of them too much because I'd had a few pints by then, but it was great to see Babel score, and more importantly, I didn't notice at all how he was being lazy, and am still confused as to why so many think he was being so lazy recently anyway.

And Ngog got his goal, so that's a huge weight off his shoulders too. A great game, and one that proved that we're starting to have genuine depth in our squad, which must be a relief to almost every Liverpool fan out there. Great night!

nothing to moan about - a really good, fluid, second half performance. Mascherano has his best game for ages, and Lucas played quite well. The front four all looked to have regained some confidence, Agger put in a much better stint, and Dossena, while still looking a trifle snug in that shirt, had a good game.

To entertain you a little bit, he should have scored himself instead of trying to set up NGog early in the second half, I would have scored 10 out of 10 in that situation, in other words a sitter.

Instead of moaning at other attacking players when they actually have a chance to score and is brave enough to try and do exactly that instead of going with the safe option getting rid of the responsibility by picking the pass like Keane usually do, he should try to do the same himself.

Second sitter missed came from the other side of the box(right) and he also had another good chance to score which he blazed over and suddenly looked like he felt something in his shoulder.

If he stopped throwing his arms in the air all the time I`m sure his shoulder would be fine and maybe he could have scored his third goal for the night.

Did the other attacking players throw their arms up in disgust because Keane did not pass the ball, off course not, would he have done so, most likely.

But I was not going to mention this as I`m pretty ahppy with the result and when we win and score three goals I dont care who scores or not.

Well I usually only use this for some of Red Nick's ramblings, but having read your posts for a while, I have to add the following....

wibble6nt.jpg

Wibble.