You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Chubby Brown

ReddOrDedd

I was wondering that myself. He is not a big crowd filler these days, his tickets sell for £10 each and I doubt he sells out. You're correct though, he is rubbish. He spouts filth and not even in a funny way.

I admit I once found him funny. I was 13.

I was wondering that myself. He is not a big crowd filler these days, his tickets sell for £10 each and I doubt he sells out. You're correct though, he is rubbish. He spouts filth and not even in a funny way.

I admit I once found him funny. I was 13.

i take it that you dont like...

freddie starr

jim davidson

mike reid

?

I actually saw this bell-end in Warrington in the Eighties. He was introduced by some some big brassy tart in a sparkly frock. He came out telling a load of shite jokes that we heard in primary school - not even the good jokes from then - with the words "cunt" and "fuck" added.

The crowd started a bit of light-hearted heckling - basically, trying to give him a feeder line for some witty put-downs. Instead, he went off in a huff. The brassy tart came back and told us that if we didn't behave ourselves, he wouldn't be coming back on. So we had to spend the rest of the evening, sat silently in the naughty chair, while some talentless twat regaled us with "Why did the fucking chicken cross the cunting road?"

Arsewipe.

He might 'speake' the truth to you, but for the rest of us, he's a small-minded racist gobshite.

I dont mean the racist shit i mean all of his latest shit. I saw him in a documentry not long back thats the only time i have seen him and he spoke the truth.

His 'shocking' jokes and his racist stuff isn't even funny (Not that I find any racism funny of course). He's so predictable and his act is just the same as it always has been.

"I went down the paki shop and I said give me a paper you paki cunt bastard, then I told Ahmed behind the fucking counter to fuck off"

Why do people pay £10 to watch this shite? You could walk into a lot of pubs and hear anecdotes like this from vermin for free...

As for his non racist stuff, it's not even as good as 'why did the chicken cross the fucking road?"

Has there ever been an unfunnier cunt on the surface of this planet?

I think not.

Scum 'comedy' for scum people.

How has that tool/whoever is promoting him got the money to advertise on the telly?

Bell-end.

manning was funnier. ;)

Went to Manning's Embassy club in Manchester years ago for a mates stag do. He started to go on about Jamie Bulger and how that would never happen in Manchester. I stood up and told the fat cunt how it was and got threw out, but not before I got a few good digs in. May you rot in hell, you manc fat cunt.