You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Works Christmas Nights out

Paulie Dangerously

Mine's tonight. Posh do with a james Bond theme so all the girls are going to be looking like James Bond related whores and the blokes in djs or other Bond related fancy dress.

I've got a steaming cold so the idea is to get hammered quickly...interesting

I've the cure for colds and flu mate that should help you if you want it.

Just got in off mine. Had maybe 15 pints. Luckily I'm A ok. Does anyone say A OK

Anymore? God bless auto correct.

Jusy come home from mine, been drinking since 1 this afternoon and I'm fucking steaming, just found my bosses wallet and phone in my pocket and fuck knows how it got in there. I'm just pissed off the kebab houses are shut for some fucking reason, need my junk food intake bfore I hit the bed, Im starving.

fuck me you've obviously not had enough ale - last thing I would be doing is posting on here if I had been out on the ale all evening

HAHAH, Turns out I have to go in Monday just to send an email to apply a job in a different work group (still at the same place) because I didn't write the email address down. Oh man this is going to be good.

I was going to go in early before anyone else was there now I kind of want to go in when everyone is there just to see what happens. I need some excitement in my life.

Haha, that's ace.

Funnily enough i've just been drinking hot ribena with rum in although it's Sailor Jerrys...no coke, though. If i had some i'd be giving it a go

My grampher got me on the hot ribena and rum years ago mate, I posted it in the flu thread we did on here.

Coke is an optional extra that he never told me about though.

I still don't know, she wont answer her phone.

Didnt feel safe to go and pick my car up until 2 this afternoon, went to the pub to get my mate to give me a lift to get my car, he looked at me once and just laughed.

Ha Ha , you know when your mates are laughing the next day its going to be a classic

Literally nothing happened on our one, big let down, we paid £15 a head for a private fuction room and "food". This translated into "you can have one area of the bar and we'll bring some Iceland style food out for you every so often". The mad bird i mentioned was too paralytic to do anything and spent most of the night asleep in a chair.

Me and my mates went about 11 and went to a few other bars populated with knobheads who go out only once a year. To top it off I slipped on some ice at the top of my road and twatted my face on the pavement. My wife thought I'd been filled in by someone and didn't by my story.

I blacked out during my works do, but have little bits i still remember...like getting some munter to hold my drink whilst i tied my laces in a club, think that was one of those moments where i was trying it on with her better looking friends...i'm sure i fell on my arse getting into taxi in middle of town...then was sick in my neighbours garden. Their rhododendron won't make it past Christmas!

Mine's tomorrow.

Me and my boss started drinking at about half 12 for this as we were both going to the f***y. We turned up to the pub we were meeting at, at half 7 both completely wankered. Our work is littered with fit birds (my boss said during a work meeting he only hired girls who were fit slags) and so I carried on drinking and talking to everyone.

At about 10ish the youngest bird in our work place (turned 16 about 4 months ago) turned up with fake ID. Last thing I remember was leaving Gatecrasher at half 3 with her and getting a free kebab. Apparently 2 other lads got with girls in our office as well, gonna be fun next week when we all go back to work...

At about 10ish the youngest bird in our work place (turned 16 about 4 months ago) turned up with fake ID. Last thing I remember was leaving Gatecrasher at half 3 with her and getting a free kebab. Apparently 2 other lads got with girls in our office as well, gonna be fun next week when we all go back to work...

What was it like getting off with an older woman?

Jusy come home from mine, been drinking since 1 this afternoon and I'm fucking steaming, just found my bosses wallet and phone in my pocket and fuck knows how it got in there. I'm just pissed off the kebab houses are shut for some fucking reason, need my junk food intake bfore I hit the bed, Im starving.
Use his credit card to hire a lesbian double act.

Me and my boss started drinking at about half 12 for this as we were both going to the f***y. We turned up to the pub we were meeting at, at half 7 both completely wankered. Our work is littered with fit birds (my boss said during a work meeting he only hired girls who were fit slags) and so I carried on drinking and talking to everyone.

Pics or GTFO.

• 11 months later...