You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

They are you know. Useless, brain dead pieces of shit. And I don't care what Law enforcement arse lickers on this forum say. The judicial system needs a serious review after what I seen last night.

A lad comes into a pub, walks straight up to the bar and starts launching glasses at the displays. Ruining them, smashing everything up, threatening bar staff and customers. Generally being violent, and he tried to get behind the bar.

He leaves.

He then comes back later on and smashes the bar up once again, leaves but sneaks back into the toilet and beats one of the customers to a pulp. Hits a girl and has to be restrained. The panic buttons are pressed and then the police arrive, the lad shits himself and calms down.

Everything is told to the police what he has done throughout the night. With witnesses not being present, but witnesses were there at the time. The people who he done over have got off because to be honest, they won't want to stick around after than loon did that.

And here's the punchline, the Police say to the manager "We can't take him because he's calm and we haven't received a complaint." "Plus, our custody sargeant would question our decision because we haven't received a complaint, plus, he looks calm now."

I have genuine respect for some Police officers who do their job but I don't have an ounce of respect for shitbags like these two last night who need a shotgun to the forehead. Also, this happened last night. Protect and serve my fucking arse. They did neither.

That's the shittest joke I've ever heard.

All police are cunts? What even this one?

tjhooker0.jpg

The section_31 party's crime proposals for the next election include cloning the shat and deploying a street army of TJ Hookers in the most deprived neighbourhoods.

Imagine 30 shatners chasing your local violent street urchins down the street with nightsticks? Awesome.

Heather be thy name

[YOUTUBE]2HRSr8QuMxQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love some 80s fit, there's a barmaid in my local who's 80s fit.

It's an observation more than anything, the guy repeatedly stated that he didnt care about any plea, he told them 3 times clearly that he was willing to do whatever they were going to give him but they seemed to bend over backwards for him and encoraged him to be awkward by letting him talk to a moneygrabbing solicitor who'll obviously know a dodge to get him off or take a lesser penalty. The smackhead case seemed like they were being all nicey nice to him, yes he may have a drug problem but the simple fact is that he was a persistent pest stealing things that weren't his and his solicitor made out that it was ok for him to do all that because he was always high as a kite when he was on the rob. All he ended up doing was a rehab course and didn't get any meaningful punishment.

It is easy to correct people who don't know the ins and outs of a certain profession, I don't doubt that you are good at your job and know your stuff. I work in immigration and think it's funny what people think of us but that is their general perception from their personal experience.

To be honest mate, I think the magistrate was just making sure that he had legal representation purely so there would be no mistakes and scope for the fella to appeal at a later date because he didn't know he had the option for legal advice. Make no bones, that fella is fucked. The magistrate probably knew that and had the presence of mind to ensure the case won't get screwed on a technicality later.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is the reason why the police are cunts. Babysitter cleared of murder after the police couldn't be arsed to investigate it properly:

BBC NEWS | England | Tees | Babysitter not guilty of murder

There is also a programme on BBC1 tonight 10.35 covering the Colin Stagg story which was as blatant a case of police fitting up as you could imagine. Again, any old person would do cause they again couldn't be arsed to investigate properly. Would be nice to say it a case of a few rotten apples, but not one officer on the case decided to speak out against what was obviously a throughly unprofessional investigation.

Maybe this is the reason why the police are cunts. Babysitter cleared of murder after the police couldn't be arsed to investigate it properly:

BBC NEWS | England | Tees | Babysitter not guilty of murder

There is also a programme on BBC1 tonight 10.35 covering the Colin Stagg story which was as blatant a case of police fitting up as you could imagine. Again, any old person would do cause they again couldn't be arsed to investigate properly. Would be nice to say it a case of a few rotten apples, but not one officer on the case decided to speak out against what was obviously a throughly unprofessional investigation.

That certainly won't help the cause. And the Wimbledon Common murders finally being resolved, the errors are severely damaging to say the least.

• 8 years later...

A man who has detained by the police under The Mental health Act, is in handcuffs and is being restrained by 3 police officers is then punched in the head by one of them!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-bristol-40106313

Totally unjustified assault on a vulnerable fully restrained prisoner,be amazed if he walks away from an assault charge for that.,glad it was captured on camera.coward copper who lets down his colleagues with shit like this.

Totally unjustified assault on a vulnerable fully restrained prisoner,be amazed if he walks away from an assault charge for that.,glad it was captured on camera.coward copper who lets down his colleagues with shit like this.

If I was a betting man I'd say he will keep his job and comfortably so. The link on the video I've watched seemed to suggest he wouldn't let go of the officers arm and was asked repeatedly to do so. The bloke who punches him then pulls his right arm and wrist away as if in pain when it becomes free.

He's going to argue he felt as if his arm was going to break/be caused serious injury I would imagine. The fact the bloke was a mental health patient is going to be secondary to the officer saying he thought he was going to suffer a significant injury.

You might not agree but that's what is going to happen.

If I was a betting man I'd say he will keep his job and comfortably so. The link on the video I've watched seemed to suggest he wouldn't let go of the officers arm and was asked repeatedly to do so. The bloke who punches him then pulls his right arm and wrist away as if in pain when it becomes free.

He's going to argue he felt as if his arm was going to break/be caused serious injury I would imagine. The fact the bloke was a mental health patient is going to be secondary to the officer saying he thought he was going to suffer a significant injury.

You might not agree but that's what is going to happen.

And you think that's right???

He was fuckng pinching him, not breaking his arm!

I've had worse off my niece ffs.

Where did I say it was right you hysterical fanny.

I was hysterical where?

I asked if you thought it was right.

You carefully sidestepped that question.

So I'll ask again.

No insults or distractions, no comment on what you think he could get away with.

DO YOU THINK IT RIGHT A COPPER GETTING AWAY WITH THAT?

I was hysterical where?

I asked if you thought it was right.

You carefully sidestepped that question.

So I'll ask again.

No insults or distractions, no comment on what you think he could get away with.

DO YOU THINK IT RIGHT A COPPER GETTING AWAY WITH THAT?

My first reaction was 'fucking hell what was that for' but the video I saw was terrible and had most of the frame blurred. Couldn't view it in on your link. You couldn't even see what he was doing to the Officer.

The one I've just seen now is much clearer and he's just holding on or clawing into his arm a bit. Completely out of order and no, I don't agree he should get away with it.

He's got a lot of explaining to do there. That can't be seen as anything approaching reasonable regardless of the amount of requests he made to be let go. He's going to have to justify that what was a better alternative that say, pressure point use and I really don't think he can.

I find white people far more disagreeable than black folk. I've never had a fight with a black fella but had dozens with pissed up white pricks.

To be fair, you live in Scotland, the ratio must be about 50 to 1 & probably even more if you're hanging about in boozers.