You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

8 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yes he should remain in prison untill he dies but the beatings? Come on man that’s just adding to the problem on this mess of a planet we have

I get where you're coming from, I do, I'm mostly in agreement but sometimes certain crimes make you think, you know what you cunt, you get everything you deserve, and slowly.

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I get where you're coming from, I do, I'm mostly in agreement but sometimes certain crimes make you think, you know what you cunt, you get everything you deserve, and slowly.

I wouldn't overthink it too much for people like him - more beatings the better to be honest. In public would be a bonus

48 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Come on mate let’s get real, that will be a nickname for just about somebody in every workplace and pub in the country, it’s used for all manner of reasons, nobody actually imagines it to be true. 

I’m not suggesting he was called that because they thought he was a rapist but reports suggest it was because of his attitude towards women. We’re now hearing about the flashing incidents at MacDonalds a few days before the murder, another MacDonalds incident about three weeks before the murder (which doesn’t appear to be isolated) a flashing allegation investigated by Kent police, and that he was allegedly reported for slapping a policewoman’s bottom.

I’m not saying any of this should undermine other officers, but I think the police clearly need to join the dots better on vetting because it seems the Met were unaware of some of this (like the Kent investigation).

In my experience the police are like anyone else, some good, most ok, and some bad.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Police getting slaughtered over this but I don’t see why if I’m honest, the freak show who killed this poor girl is clearly a grotesque one-off, has anything like this ever even happened before? Why would confidence in them be undermined over this? was confidence in the NHS undermined because of the likes of Shipman and Allitt? Of course not.

He had exposed himself before and nothing was done

Pinning a woman to the ground during a vigil for a woman murdered by a policeman was also not a great look.

2 hours ago, Frank Dacey said:

Police officers presumably are vetted so what form did that take with Couzens. Also the police ignored clear complaints that Couzens had exposed himself hours before before he carried out the murder. Had they acted on this intelligence then he wouldn't have been at liberty to do what he did. The problem for the Met is that this is just the last in  long line of mistakes over the last few years, many involving the Commissioner who seems never to take the blame.

Apparently when they are accused of domestic violence they are not even suspended and are investigated by their own colleagues. 

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Sadly, thats unlikely for him.

Dunno- an ex-copper, sex offender and woman killer jailed following a notorious, highly publicised case? There's no way he can be let out in the general prison population, he wouldn't last 5 minutes before some nutter wanting the kudos fucks him over. I hope the solitary breaks him.

Just now, Mudface said:

Dunno- an ex-copper, sex offender and woman killer jailed following a notorious, highly publicised case? There's no way he can be let out in the general prison population, he wouldn't last 5 minutes before some nutter wanting the kudos fucks him over. I hope the solitary breaks him.

Agreed - I just think the abject misery bit wont last. He will end up a great case study for lots of eager psychologists and will enrol on lots of courses that allow him to "better himself"  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dave D said:

Agreed - I just think the abject misery bit wont last. He will end up a great case study for lots of eager psychologists and will enrol on lots of courses that allow him to "better himself"  

Ah, I see what you mean, yeah. Still, the knowledge that he will never be released must weigh heavy,

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

According to Yvette cooper.

I've never understood how the police are allowed to investigate themselves. 

Nor do I and furthermore I don’t believe it. I mean they have to be investigated by police, who else is gonna do it,? but the same people they work with?  Nah….I reckon it would be handed over to a different department

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Nor do I and furthermore I don’t believe it. I mean they have to be investigated by police, who else is gonna do it,? but the same people they work with?  Nah….I reckon it would be handed over to a different department

Apparently its often people who work in the same station ,so there is a fighting chance they will know the accused.

There should be a completely separate body.

I know it's completely different but Hillsborough was the perfect example of how corrupt it is.

52 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Fucking hell. Allsopp is fucking mental.

IMG-20210930-WA0017.jpg

Fair play to Hobbycraft Cunt though, a man who goes to the lengths Couzens did in spending weeks planning to snare, rape, murder and dispose of a stranger would absolutely never have been dishonest enough to tell her that, for example, she met the description of someone wanted in connection with a serious crime and would have to come with him for questioning. There really is no beginning to her talents.