You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

Unbelievable! Just watched ITV news after the game and the family/girlfriend of Jermaine Baker are up in arms at their son/boyfriend being shot by the rozzers.

What did they expect was going to happen when he tried to jailbreak a prisoner?

On another note, some 17 year old kid in hampshire, Southampton was fatally stabbed after a failed carjacking that he orchestrated whilst high. Some leading expert down here is the blaming the authorities for not doing enough during his childhood. Not the fact he was a cunt and had history, its everyone else's fault.

Fuck this shit, my dislike of current society has reached unprecedented levels and I just want to go off grid away from this bollox.

Another great day at work...cant say what I've been working on today but the pictures and case are fucking tear jerking.

• 4 weeks later...

Some excerpts from Marina Hyde’s column today. It’s astounding Dick is still in her job with everything that’s happened on her watch or while she was an ACO.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/16/england-arse-flare-security-wembley-levelling-up?__twitter_impression=true

On Sunday evening, THAT guy joined thousands of other ticketless fans in successfully contriving to breach the “security arrangements” – sarcastic airquotes only, please – for the Euros final at Wembley. And on Wednesday the Met chief, Cressida Dick, was not being relieved of her job, but being made a Dame Commander at Buckingham Palace, having long ago been anointed as one of the people in public life who not only cannot fail but must somehow be advanced.

Despite this, the Met could be found eulogising its Sunday performance all week long. Not for them the self-flagellation to which 19-year-old penalty-missers submitted themselves. According to one senior officer, they had “deployed one of the most significant and comprehensive policing plans” ever used at a football match. As Dick herself put it: “I’m very proud of my officers and the command team.” Yet another Cressida-based statement to which the only reaction can be: fuck me, what would it take?

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Cruise retired before the force's disciplinary process concluded, but at a hearing last month Cruise was found guilty of gross misconduct and would have been sacked if he remained on the payroll.

Fucking disgusting that he was able/allowed to do this. 

Let's hope an even bigger bully has him cowering. 

Absolute cunt.

2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Cruise retired before the force's disciplinary process concluded, but at a hearing last month Cruise was found guilty of gross misconduct and would have been sacked if he remained on the payroll.

Fucking disgusting that he was able/allowed to do this. 

Let's hope an even bigger bully has him cowering. 

Absolute cunt.

If he retires and isn't sacked I think he keeps his pension, doesn't he.

30 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don't know the case you talk but I've posted a senior British police officers name ( Tommy Page) a few posts futher up this thread that not only kept his pension after framing five innocent individuals but then took the police to court over his suspension and the supposed blackening of his name l (the word blackening makes you spew when you consider this man's antics) and won, as I believe did the other police officers involved. It's difficult in this day and age to fathom some of the shit police used to get up to.

39 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don't know the case you talk but I've posted a senior British police officers name ( Tommy Page) a few posts futher up this thread that not only kept his pension after framing five innocent individuals but then took the police to court over his suspension and the supposed blackening of his name l (the word blackening makes you spew when you consider this man's antics) and won, as I believe did the other police officers involved. It's difficult in this day and age to fathom some of the shit police used to get up to.

Paul Gambaccini laid into Cressida Dick on the BBC today in a magnificently impressive rant. Her record is truly astounding; murder of Jean Charles de Menezes; Operation Midland, Daniel Morgan case and Stephen Lawrence case. How she has not only survived but prospered is a mystery and it emerges today that the plan is to extend her term for two more years.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’ve no opinion of Cressida Dick as I know nothing whatsoever about her, all I will say is imagine being in charge and responsible for policing London. Is there a more thankless and impossible ask ? Why the fuck would anybody want to do that?

She'll get a Damehood, or whatever it's called. Guaranteed.

57 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

My last flicker of respect for Greater Manchester Police Force blew out when Paris Bostock offered to wipe the floor with every single one of them at the same time and they shit themselves. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My last flicker of respect for Greater Manchester Police Force blew out when Paris Bostock offered to wipe the floor with every single one of them at the same time and they shit themselves. 

To be fair that's a no win situation for the feds. They get battered, they look silly. They batter him, they're all up on charges of racism and police brutality. 

21 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

To be fair that's a no win situation for the feds. They get battered, they look silly. They batter him, they're all up on charges of racism and police brutality. 

I wasn't being serious. I shit myself too and I was only watching on the telly. 

19 hours ago, Frank Dacey said:

Paul Gambaccini laid into Cressida Dick on the BBC today in a magnificently impressive rant. Her record is truly astounding; murder of Jean Charles de Menezes; Operation Midland, Daniel Morgan case and Stephen Lawrence case. How she has not only survived but prospered is a mystery and it emerges today that the plan is to extend her term for two more years.

Dick extension 

• Upvote 1