You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

NSW (Australia) is increasingly a police state.

Drug sniffer dogs are routinely used at music festivals and dozens if not hundreds of illegal body searches carried out, many of them on minors without an adult present.

All gleefully endorsed by the Premier and Police Minister  - who is also on record as saying it is good for children to fear the police.

Fascist cunts.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They charged my cousin with firearms possession. Her ex had been storing them in her house without her knowledge. He admitted it and that she had no idea, and they still charged her! Obviously she was cleared but she went through months of shit and lost her job, when she did nothing wrong. So yes, Cheshire Police, you are CUNTS!

Isn’t it her ex that caused all that and is actually the cunt? He put her in that position.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Got the hallmarks of a copper who's had a VERY bad day that to be daft enough to say he's gonna fit someone up on camera, clearly lost his rag. To be fair fuck knows what he's been through earlier that day/week, right that it's being investigated though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Got the hallmarks of a copper who's had a VERY bad day that to be daft enough to say he's gonna fit someone up on camera, clearly lost his rag. To be fair fuck knows what he's been through earlier that day/week, right that it's being investigated though.

I'd prefer said officer was not anywhere near the police force. He can deal with his bad days as he sees fit.

• Upvote 3

The amount of shit Police have to put up with must be unbearable at times, not saying he's dealt with it in the right manner but you can understand why they eventually lose their cool.

A lot of Police are cunts but the majority are decent people just doing their job.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TK421 said:

Don't they have less to do at the moment, though?  

They have lots to do and aren't doing it.

They could, and should, be;

- Helping supermarkets control dickheads

- Helping pharmacists control dickheads

- Helping hospitals control dickheads

- Regularly home-visiting known DV offenders to ensure their family isn't getting battered

- Reading the law and receiving training to make sure they understand the fucking law

- Cracking down on online fraud while all the country is online in a big way

They shouldn't be;

- In parks

- On bridges clapping

- Walking the beat

- In cars with other officers

- Pulling over drivers for no reason

I used to be fairly ambivalent about the police, but this last month has been eye-opening.

As far as I'm concerned, they don't need the 20,000 extra police officers if they can't responsibly use the ones they've already got. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They do like the low hanging fruit the plod.

They'll be out in parks 'verbally counselling' old people about the perils of walking their dog more than once a day, but when this is over and said same park is full of drug dealers and teenagers stabbing each other, they'll be back at headquarters watching Britain's Got Talent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

They have lots to do and aren't doing it.

They could, and should, be;

- Helping supermarkets control dickheads

- Helping pharmacists control dickheads

- Helping hospitals control dickheads

- Regularly home-visiting known DV offenders to ensure their family isn't getting battered

- Reading the law and receiving training to make sure they understand the fucking law

- Cracking down on online fraud while all the country is online in a big way

They shouldn't be;

- In parks

- On bridges clapping

- Walking the beat

- In cars with other officers

- Pulling over drivers for no reason

I used to be fairly ambivalent about the police, but this last month has been eye-opening.

As far as I'm concerned, they don't need the 20,000 extra police officers if they can't responsibly use the ones they've already got. 

Some good points there. I meant less to do in terms of general policing, e.g.  RTAs and so on. Surely there is less of that to do, thus freeing up resources for the other things you mention. 

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Some good points there. I meant less to do in terms of general policing, e.g.  RTAs and so on. Surely there is less of that to do, thus freeing up resources for the other things you mention. 

I understood what you meant, and I agree!

They are kicking their heels and trying to insert themselves into the situation, but are abjectly failing to understand any of this. 

It's a public health emergency, not a public disorder or terrorist emergency.  To be fair to them, the government are equally as bad at getting this message right, and they issue these 'guidelines' that aren't based on the law that they JUST passed.  

That's why QCs are, quite correctly, pointing this out when they see the police getting caught making their own laws up, while not adhering to PPE or social distancing guidance or law, and picking on individuals who are actually posing no public health threat to anyone.  

As the weather warms the evenings up, as we get into May, and then into June and the lockdown is partially lifted, if the police are still acting the cunt they will run the risk of inciting something very nasty, especially in some inner-city areas, and we'll have the Tottenham riots scenario brewing again.  

As it stands, I would understand if people already flaunted the lockdown and just hung out in parks at night drinking.  I mean, why not?  The government message is all over the place, there's seemingly no intent on eradicating C19 before re-opening, we're just going to lift the lockdown and get back work.  ICUs are already under-capacity, which is what they wanted to happen, so let's just get on with it then.  They're going to throw us, and the NHS, to the lions for the rest of the year, and let Darwinism dictate what happens.  There's no longer a logic to the lockdown then.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Seemed pretty clear from his language. 

Every single one of his arrests be revisited? 

He’s fucked up, massively.  He could well be sacked. His Chief Constable has issued a really good statement in response.  I don’t think every one of his arrests should be investigated.  

9 hours ago, Elite said:

The amount of shit Police have to put up with must be unbearable at times, not saying he's dealt with it in the right manner but you can understand why they eventually lose their cool.

A lot of Police are cunts but the majority are decent people just doing their job.

The problem is the job often requires a high level of cuntishness

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Every single one of his arrests be revisited? 

He’s fucked up, massively.  He could well be sacked. His Chief Constable has issued a really good statement in response.  I don’t think every one of his arrests should be investigated.  

Everyone convicted on this officers uncorroborated testimony should be getting legal representation and suing the arse off him personally and his police force.